Good multivitamin

Posted by pokkus on Jan 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good multivitamin and it has a large variety of vitamins. Tablets are a little big though, so some can have troubles to swallow them. UPDATE: this was long time my favorite until I noticed that it has iodine on it. For some people iodine is not good (thyroid problems for example).

Copper only 0.25 mg !!!! you need 1 - 2 mg per day

Posted by adhd-researcher on Sep 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I tought Adam was a good multi, but it has only 0.25 mg Copper in it (from Copper Bisglycinate) (TRAACS) !!!! An adult man needs 1 - 2 mg , specially when you are taking Zinc (in higher than 15 mg for prostate or general health) so be warned, you might get collagen / bone problems because of the micro amount of Copper !!!

One of the best multi forumulas

Posted by Reviewer2471266 on Dec 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've searched many multi combos and this has to be near the top of the list. For the price its the best value to benefit ratio for having a good mix of vitamins, minerals and Nutraceuticals

Great.

Posted by 5586896955355261579 on Jan 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product,very happy with the results. I will definitely purchase this product again.

Great effect

Posted by 5582484758938895010 on Dec 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had a great effect on me after month of use. I spilled out and was fresh for a whole day.

NEW Formula Tablets

Posted by adventurenomad on Aug 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Now has a new formula for the tablet form of Adam. They've dumped the ZMA, gingko biloba and digestive enzymes, boosted the amount of Co Q10 to 15mg, added a small amount of Trans Resveratrol and aloe vera. The good: They've included slightly better absorbed Calcium Citrate, and kept the chromium piccolinate and saw palmetto. The bad: They've kept the Vitamin D2 and Alpha Lipoic Acid forms instead of upgrading them to the superior D3 and R+ ALA. I've been using the tablets for years, but I'm holding off buying the tablet form of Adam until Iherb gets the new stock. Otherwise I'd get the softgels in the meantime. I'm giving the old tablet formula 4 stars, but the new formula should get 5 stars. UPDATE: iHerb has the new formula, and I've updated my rating to 5 Stars!

Great price, great multi vitamine

Posted by Reviewer1654704 on Mar 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

:-)

Wonderful quality

Posted by Reviewer2776452 on Apr 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am thrilled to find a complete multivitamin that is also vegetarian. Its very difficult to find these out there that are complete formulas with decent quality ingredients and potencies. I am very happy with this product

Great Multi

Posted by Reviewer1971715 on Nov 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Now Adam for the past three years and the product is second to none. I experimented with various brands and the quality and care that go into every Now Foods products can't be beat. I like the fact that all ingredients in this product are all natural and the minerals are in chelated and organic forms which the body absorbs best. I take the recommend two a day dosage but one a day is still more than enough.

Excellent multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer3092682 on Dec 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This review covers the new formula of the ADAM multivitamin. The previous formula resulted in a much larger pill; this version is much smaller. I called NOW Foods and they told me that much of the reduction in size is due to new formulations for calcium. I love this multi however it is pricey and I need to take 2 daily in order to feel the effect. I alternate between this one and rainbow light; taking 1 of each daily (rather than 2 of the same) is great for me.