Help

Good multivitamin

Posted by pokkus on Feb 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very good multivitamin and it has a large variety of vitamins. Tablets are a little big though, so some can have troubles to swallow them. UPDATE: this was long time my favorite until I noticed that it has iodine on it. For some people iodine is not good (thyroid problems for example).

One of the best multi forumulas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've searched many multi combos and this has to be near the top of the list. For the price its the best value to benefit ratio for having a good mix of vitamins, minerals and Nutraceuticals

Copper only 0.25 mg !!!! you need 1 - 2 mg per day

Posted by adhd-researcher on Sep 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I tought Adam was a good multi, but it has only 0.25 mg Copper in it (from Copper Bisglycinate) (TRAACS) !!!! An adult man needs 1 - 2 mg , specially when you are taking Zinc (in higher than 15 mg for prostate or general health) so be warned, you might get collagen / bone problems because of the micro amount of Copper !!!

Headache and dizziness with just one pill

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Probably it's overpotent for me but just one pill caused headache and dizziness. I have to cut the pill to half or less and doing so I'm losing mostly the minerals. So be careful.. if you sense dizziness it's not the multi for you (even if you cut the pills you are unbalancing something).

BIG tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I hope that one day i dont choke on these. they are SO big

great deal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Use 'P'r'o'm'o 'C'o'd'e ''OBA 332'' (without the space) and get extra % OFF. And save it for future orders!

Great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product,very happy with the results. I will definitely purchase this product again.

Great effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had a great effect on me after month of use. I spilled out and was fresh for a whole day.

NEW Formula Tablets

Posted by adventurenomad on Sep 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Now has a new formula for the tablet form of Adam. They've dumped the ZMA, gingko biloba and digestive enzymes, boosted the amount of Co Q10 to 15mg, added a small amount of Trans Resveratrol and aloe vera. The good: They've included slightly better absorbed Calcium Citrate, and kept the chromium piccolinate and saw palmetto. The bad: They've kept the Vitamin D2 and Alpha Lipoic Acid forms instead of upgrading them to the superior D3 and R+ ALA. I've been using the tablets for years, but I'm holding off buying the tablet form of Adam until Iherb gets the new stock. Otherwise I'd get the softgels in the meantime. I'm giving the old tablet formula 4 stars, but the new formula should get 5 stars. UPDATE: iHerb has the new formula, and I've updated my rating to 5 Stars!

Great price, great multi vitamine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase