Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Switched to this product from cheap supermarket multi-vits after reading good things about the levels and bio-availability of the ingredients. Really noticed a difference in the first few days - great stuff and a staple item for me now. Very good price - i can buy this stuff in England but not for anything close to iherbs price (even with international shipping!)

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had been using the tablet version of these for a while, but occasionally had trouble swallowing them because of the edges. These softgels are large, but they're nice and rounded and smooth and they go down much more easily!

GOOD VITAMINS!!!

Posted by GoodLife on May 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

low price + quality. Remains sufficient for a long time. **** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************

Does the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the best two a day I have found after many years of trying one brand or another. Do take it after food as taken alone I often get a bit of acidic stomach. In the rare times I run out I can really tell the difference in energy and general health. Good Stuff.

This works !

Posted by rautavaara on Feb 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this now for over a year. I never get sick, and I'm feeling healthy. The softgels are not hard to swallow, and one bottle last for a long time. RECOMMEND THIS FOR GUY ALL OVER !!!!

tried few days...

Posted by hkmommy on Mar 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tried few days, the capsule is big and my hubby said the capsule smells like 'urine' .... bad smells gel capsule, but he can swallow it easily, he is okay to keep the daily vitamin routine.

D2 changed to D3 in this formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

There are reviews here criticizing use of D2 in formula. That's been changed to D3, the preferred form.

Best Multi for Bucks!

Posted by Arunagiri on Sep 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you have searched all over, you would have realized that this Multi-vits has the best amount of vitamins and minerals for its price. Now foods have good products. No issues with extra-large softgels as long as you learn the theory of swallowing and practice makes perfect. No funny burps. Urine color does not go extreme green. But like all multi-vits, please consume enough water and all will be well.

Everything I was looking for

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Contains all vitamins and minerals I was looking for, in a very high dosage.

look up in google : unmetabolized folic acid dangers

Posted by adhd-researcher on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

look up in google : unmetabolized folic acid dangers this one gets 100% RDA wish I knew before ordering that folic acid can be cause of many diseases FOLIC ACID is not bio available and may cause many diseases be warned stop buying supplements with folic acid do your research