The Best multivitamin for my treatment plan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The reason I chose these over all the other multis is because I have Bipolar II, and 3 weeks ago I decided to follow the treatment plan in Dr. Priscilla Slagle's seminal book "The Way Up From Down". (You can download the entire eBook for free from her website). High-potency multivitamins are one of the 5 elements of her basic program, and she specified amounts for over 20 vitamins and minerals. Since I had already decided to buy all of my supplements for the program from iHerb based on this site's superb reputation and pricing, I needed to find the best match from iHerb's options. The Adam multi is hands down the best. No other multi is even in the ballpark in this context. So much so that the only other additional mineral I've been supplementing is magnesium, which of course, is perfectly reasonable based on the quantity and size of magnesium supplements. (Now's mag citrate tabs have been working well for me). And the results have been quite good for me. Today is only my 16th day on the program, so I don't want to prematurely rave too much. Most importantly, my moods have stabilized noticably, and my immune system is considerably healther. I know this for a fact, since I've been struggling with insomnia for months and still am to a slightly lesser degree these past 2 weeks. In recent years I've had to take many a Claritin to stave off impending colds and sinusitis, which plague me when I don't get enough sleep. Well, this past week I've not needed any Claritin because I've not felt any onset of cold or sniffles like I have so much over the years. I firmly believe taking the Adams has significantly strengthened my nutritional base. My diet hasn't changed much in recent weeks, so I think it's a pretty reliable before & after scenario. And for context, I was taking Centrums before. So this is a big nutritional upgrade! And I'm no doubt benefitting from the increased peace of mind this multi gives me. I've been reading A LOT of health-related literature these past few weeks. Time and again I come across recommendations for certain vitamins and minerals. Then I check the Adam's label and sure enough it's got me covered. Very nice. One more thing. I chose Vcaps over tablets because Slagle recommends caps over tabs. My health is certainly worth an extra dime a day (the current price difference at single bottle buys) to get the best. This is just me, a layman, writing here but 1 cap at each meal seems more sensible than a giant tab at breakfast and dinner.

Adam's Superior Multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a fabulous multi for the money! Includes the preferred forms of B12 and B6, rare in a multivitamin.

Excellent value men's multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I searched around alot and adam has everyting I was looking for in a men's multi.I prefer the V-caps,to the tablets.for the price you can't find better.

Husband loves this multiple

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

He says he can feel the results of this whereas he couldn't from some other brands.

review for now foods adam superior men's multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

these vitamins seem to do the job. Rarely ill, and feel good, lots of energy

Good multi variation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Hard to rate a multi vitamin because we all don't have the same needs, but over all this has a good combination.

Multi Vitamins & Minerals

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Hope its Vitamin D2 can be changed to a more effective ingredient,Vitamin D3

hard on stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

it irritates my stomach, too strong :(

Paul Ellis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Product is good. Customer service is exceptional. Orders are filled and shipped promptly.

Good Quality Product

Posted by Nur on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best men's vitamin that I have ever took. I am on my second bottle which means that I have been taking them for about 3 months. I don't take the recommended 3 pills a day I only take 2 and it seems to do just fine. I overall feel better, more energy, and have been losing a few pounds. Over all very happy. Enter *KOZ 0205* (without space) at checkout for 5% off!