Help

Fatique No More

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had fatique because of taking Tamoxifene (breast cancer drug). My energy level was low that I had difficult time working 8 hours a day. A month after taking AHCC, the powder form, once a day, I feel I could have the normal working schedule again. I was amazed and thankful this thing works for me.

Good Product

Posted by EdithW on Mar 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like this product but unfortunatly I can't continue to order because of the expense. Live on Social Scurity so what can I say. I put it in my mouth & drink H2O because I did not like the way it mixed in H2O. Taste isn't too bad.

AHCC

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

stuff is a huge immune stimulant

Seems to help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I took one bottle in 14 days. It's expensive, but I had to fight bacteria. I had the idea I felt better after using this, but I use other sypplements so it's hard to say this one did it. My only problem is the price. If it was less expensive, I would buy it again. It has a great taste!

controls sugar/glucose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've been struck badly with low sugar shakes but two days on this stuff and never occured again.Plus my immune system is better.

now foods, AHCC, 100% pure powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the most cost effective AHCC that I could find. After much research I decided to try AHCC to cure a chronic cough which I have had for approximately 16 years. Initially I wondered if it was helping to cure my condition or making it worse as my coughing was becoming more frequent and had become a very deep barking kind of cough. I asked my kinesiologist to test me to see if it was doing me any good and she urged me to keep taking it as she said her testing showed that it was very good for me and that my worsened symptoms were happening as it was purging my system and that eventually I would feel much better and not have to keep taking it. I feel that I have more vital energy on having finished the first bottle and am now stating on the second. If it cures my cough and other immune issues that I have then my family and I will be very thankful.

AHCC

Posted by tedhuang on Feb 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good!

thid goods is good! but, too expensive..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

thid goods is good! but, too expensive..

AHCC Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not Sure If Container Was Tampered With Along The Line and Replaced With Another Substance, The Reddy/Brown Gritty Powder Tasted Exactly Like Powdered Chicken Stock. But In Saying That 'I Have Never Tasted Mushroom Mycelia Before, They May Taste Very Much Alike... Hoping To Get The Remaining Ingredients Tested In A Lab To Make Sure It Is Actual Mycelia.

great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am impressed with great service & product.