Airway help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The Air Defense sure does help open up my congestion I experience wife asthma and colds.

Great Defense

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have chronic broncitis. I also happen to be working at a job that requires me to live in a very polluted area, in Eastern Asia. This immune booster is great and keeps me going. I feel great taking it and it helps me stay healthy in spite of the pollution in the area.

Air Defense Immune Booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

extremely efficient for supporting the immune system. I take this combined with Immune Renew and I survived long trips with air conditioning in the car, even though I was usually very sensitive and having long headaches because of my sinuses. also, not one cold in an entire year. I took one per day each, for almost two months, then stopped and used only when necessary - when I could feel the cold/flu approaching.

Effective and healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Cleared congestion quickly in few hours!

Works Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We always use this when someone is getting a cold or struggling with their allergies. It does work best with a cold though and ever since we found this product no one in my family has a cold for long.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I had previously tried paractin from another company. This one is ok, but not as efficient as the other one, which contained more paractin. i use it when my tonsils are swollen and after two days i feel better.

I highly recommend this against the flu

Posted by danarm on Apr 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good to take in winter.

Very pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product has improved my allergies completely. I've been feeling better healthier,

helps me through the cold season!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I notice the difference when I take this almost instantly. It helps with the allergies also.

Air Defense

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Immunity has risen. I think that the body gets warm.

1 2