Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have battled bacterial vaginosis for 6 months. I called Now Foods and talked to their nutritionist - he recommended Allibiotic and Now Foods, Probiotic-10 50 Billion. This combination of the Probiotic 10 in the morning and Allibiotic about 6 hours later has helped immensly. This success comes after three doctor visits with various prescriptions and no luck.

Worked great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband had a staph infection that wouldn't go away with antibiotics prescribed, so we tried this and it has worked better than anything else.

Most Effective Combatant for Immune Defense!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

In the middle of the second illness, I remembered this product Allibiotic, and after just one dose, my husband and I were feeling much better. After a couple days taking two doses per day, we were well. This was simply unbelievable since the virus included a terrible brochial cough that lasted weeks after the virus was gone. Our children continued to be sick. Later I purchased the Zand Insure for them, and that has kept their viruses to the length of one week, and without any infection. Yes, they are still getting sick way way too much, even with constant vigil of cleanliness, but with Allibiotic, my husband and I don't get sick with them. We get a little tired, and sometimes a tiny bit of phlegm, but that is all.

This contains Allisure like in Allimax!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This would probably be good for pretty much any infection, like MRSA, staph, sinus infections, viral infections, MONO, Uti's, sinus infections, mastitis You name it!!! . 6 per day is a pretty good dose for these infections, and even up to 8 a day or so for bad infections! This contains Allisure, which is in the very expensive Allimax.

A Must Have.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Probably the most effective natural product I have used if coming down with any kind of infection, whether its the flu bug, skin eruption, respiratory condition ..... whatever. Always works like a charm.

Cleansing aid...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this product when I do any sort of internal cleansing. Allibiotic contains some of the best bactericides known to help the immune system during a cleanse or when your experiencing flu like symptoms. Great stuff!

This seems seems less effective.

Posted by GODisLife on May 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Usually like Now supplements, but cannot highly recommend this. I switched to Nature's Way Garlicin, an enteric coated allicin tablet, which seems to be much more potent by comparison.

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Felt a sinus infection coming on. I suffer form these quite frequently. Plus I was also had BV symptoms coming back which was from Biaxin. Took these along with UDO's Probiotics....Guess what it worked! I am terrified to get an antibiotic form my doctor now because of the BV it gave me. Now I know a way to solve my bacteria condition....wish they had a children's formula!

pretty good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Although i have taken these pills twice a day for a month i got a flue week ago. But the flue isn`t so bad as usually.

OUTSTANDING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a truly outstanding product at a remarkable price. A One-Stop-Shop for complete cold and flu care. The main ingredients are all backed by solid, repeated scientific research as being anti-viral, anti-bacterial and boosting the immune system to fight acute infections. Olive leaf extract is one of the most reliable anti-virals in the world. Arabinogalactacs (larch extract) has outstanding immune boosting properties. Allisure - the allicin extract of garlic - is far and away the most powerful form of garlic (up to 200x more powerful than ordinary garlic extracts as allicin is usually only found in tiny amounts in garlic and is the most powerful anti-microbial element). Oregano oil speaks for itself - anti viral, anti bacterial, anti fungal. A brilliant all-rounder. And Elderberry is one of the more reliable anti-virals. You'll note I am emphasizing viruses - as this is what nearly all colds and flues are, this is what you want to hit hard. But this will also be useful for primary or secondary bacterial issues such as strep throat. I have given this to numerous clients with great success. Take is as early as possible in the onset of illness and it will often stop it in its tracks. At very least it will shorten the duration. Outstanding stuff in a small softgel and a great price. For $14 you have one stop solution to carry in your bag through the winter months.