Don't waste money buying this product!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Aloe vera is truly one of the miracle plants. Aloe vera can be used both internally and externally. It is known to be anti bacterial, anti viral, anti fungus, contains high level of vitamins and minerals, enzymes, amino acid and antioxidants. It pro motes healing to wounds and skin infections, relieves gastric and digestive problems, reduces inflammation, reduces unhealthy cholesterol, stabilises blood sugar and prevents diabetes, prevents cancer, boost oxygenation of blood, alkalising, reduce high blood pres sure, hydrates and prevent dry skin, prevent heart diseases and many more! Not that why the text ‘Pleasant tasting’ is listed, this aloe vera tastes quite bitter if you drink it directly. I prefer to add it to water to dilute the taste and drink it down. It contains potas sium sorbate, a preservative! The worst is that it contains ascorbic acid and sodium benzoate. Sodium benzoate is known to react with vitamin C (ascorbic acid) to form benzene, a known carcinogen. This product is cheap but seriously, the benzene alone makes it not worth it. Check out my page for more reviews!

Great price Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this to help quiet noisy intestines. It seems to be doing the trick.

MY OWN THING.....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I fill up a large 33 oz bottle with that mix with johobo,shea oil, T tree, Grapefruit ess., and africas' best w/ginseng and use it from head to toe.... LOVE IT

tastes horrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

bad tasting. I prefer the regular juice to concentrate

Just what I wanted

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was looking into Aloe Juice because my system tends to be over sensitive to most things I eat. Finding iHerb to be reliable, I started here first. This product is VERY easy to use and SUPER convenient! I don’t find the taste “sweet”, but not bad either, especially knowing if I ate something “off” this will help sooth my sad intestines. I definitely recommend it and will be ordering it again. ;)

Seems as potent as lab proved Aloe.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

At this early part of my evaluation, it "at least" seems as potent as the other (certified and lab proved) 10:1 Aloe Vera concentrate when comparing both of them on a 1:1 basis. Though I am a scientist by profession there are systematic steps one can take and I am taking to come to an objective opinion. Besides that, I definetly am taking note of how my insides feel, and thus far can say that Now Foods brand of Aloe Vera Concentrate seems to be holding its own and maybe then some more. Because this is only the early stage of my evaluation it rates only 3 stars. Ask me again, about this in a couple to 3 months and it very well might rate your top rating of 4 stars.

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My 4 year old son had bad breath from soy products in his diet. I switched to almond milk and it got a bit better but the flora in his tummy was still not right and the bad breath persisted. Within 2 days after gving him this aloe concentrate the bad breath completely disappeared. A true indication that this is an optimal supplement!

Excellent value, great overall tonic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product if traveling. Compact. It would be nice if there would be a built in dropper in the opening like the bottles of essential oils do. I have seen an increase in my HDL after six months of daily use of 1 milliliter, and practically no plaque buildup in my teeth.

Aloe Vera Concentrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I live in Greece and I've used to buy 4 littres of aloe vera juice from a dealer for 80Euro! Thank god I found iHerb!

Taste has changed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Something changed about these bottles last year because the taste became weird. Earlier I had no issues consuming this and had finished abt 2 bottles but I dont feel the same anymore.