For scar tissue and healing the gut

Posted by healthybratt on Feb 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works well to help heal a leaky gut and also makes a significant difference on excess scar tissue both inside and out of the body. Made a huge difference on a scar I had from 3 surgeries.

Antibacterial qualities

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use Aloe Vera because it's known to have antibacterial qualities that fight infections. It also stops pain and reduces the chances of scarring while helping the healing process. Valuable for minor cuts, itching and first and second degree thermal burns. Aloe Vera has been used since Biblical times. From Calif.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My Husband has used this for Ulcerated Colitus and It is really helping.

Aloe Vera does miracles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Aloe Vera does miracles. I always had acid reflux and when i started taking Aloe Vera, i felt better right away. The softgels are very easy to swallow.

Another Great Product

Posted by chacho on May 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product! Does many great wonders for the body in general!I combine this product with Swanson's Aloe Vera Gel and True Aloe too. I have been taking Aloe Vera for over 30 years, I'm glad I have because when people look at me, they can't believe I'm 60 years old but look more like 38 years old!

Happy with this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This works as a gentle but affective bowel stimulant. 3 of these in the evening is all I need for occasional slow bowels. I highly recommend this product for people who have generally good intestinal health but who might need a little help sometimes when they have indulged in some refined foods. If you are very impacted--go get professional naturopathic help!

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Product is excellent for lupus and diverticulitis sufferers. With consistent use, the symptoms are most manageable allowing a person to function.

Robert

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is very helpful for me and I take it every day along with a Pro-Bio Probiotic to help keep my digestive system in check.

aloe vera gels 5000mg.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband finds these extremely good for a few different things. He has fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue ,gout and osteo arthritis but stomach upsets and reflux. All I know is I have to order this product as an on going part of his medications along with other medications. This is a good dose and a good brand.

Good for Digestion and Blood Sugar - But Label Dosage Is Way Too High!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Another great product from NOW -- Aloe Gel in a convenient softgel form. (Avoid oral products containing Aloe Latex, which has potential risks if ingested regularly.) Helps with digestion, reduces acid reflux, and helps smooth out my blood sugar levels. The criticism: I know NOW tends to list rather high dosages for many of their products -- often with good reason -- but in this case the suggested dosage is oddly WAY too high (two softgels three times a day). Doing that is not only unnecessary, it would reduce the product advantages of convenience and low price, not to mention adding a lot of calories!