By far the best choline product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really like this product but not all choline products work the same. This works very well in the frontal lobe, wish this was offered in liquid form for better absorption and results, maybe if we put ourselves on the notify me list on the liquid alpha gpc they might start making it again. DMAE is another product in liquid form that ranks right up next to this product but also produces a relaxation and afterwards positive mood. Third is sardines/anchoves as well as salmon that help as well by far the worst choline product is CDP-choline agitates the nervous system.

Good for Autsim and Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have noted very positive response in my autistic daughter using this product in her cognitive function in a 3 week period. I have noted it to help with eczema and dermatitis in the same period. We have tsted this against another GPC and found it very comparable but slightly cheaper

Quality GPC

Posted by mozzer on Mar 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

You'll know these are working when you have the mental drive to do tasks that you don't normally want to do . . . like clean your apartment, do your taxes, learn a new language, etc,

Stimulating the cerebral synapse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This it is an excellent substitute of the lecitina of soya like source of the acetilcolina when for some reason soya cannot be consumed

Helps with mental clarity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I find that this really helps with mental clarity. Would be great if Now Foods provided a larger pack size as the recommended daily dose is 4 capsules.

Brain food - alertness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Just started taking these for the last 2 weeks, noticed a definite improvement in cognitive function and memory

jury's still out

Posted by kanaca on Apr 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

but I think this is comparable to Jarrow's Alpha GPC which I know works.

It was effective, but there was one drawback...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If I took two times with two pills at a time, I felt slightly dizzy and had hard time to focus in studying. Interesting thing is that I was totally fine when taking only one pill at a time. My height is 5ft 4, and my weight is 110-120lb. I wonder if the size of the body is affected by the dosages of the pills that I intake.

Very Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Due to diabetes, memory was becoming a problem. Now I can remember most things.

my daughter