Help

Was a space cadet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I developed severe neuropathy (nerve pain)and was prescribed an anti-seizure drug called gabapentin. I oftn felt out-of-body and totally spaced-out. After driving 90 miles home at over 75 mph and no memory of the time-lapse or my driving enviroment, I decided to search for an alternative. A naturopath suggested 1200-1800mg per day. I use the NOW Foods 600mg time-release 2-3 times per day now. It took a few weeks to get relief and I have occaisional flare-ups, I take an additional capsulse four hours after the last one and I get relief. I'm sure this supplement saved my life and possibly someone else's since driving unaware of surroundings can be hazardous!

ALA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Same product as others, only better in price AND in capsule form. I can not swallow a large caplet. I;m happy with it.

Great for losing weight

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use to take a lower dosage until my I notice a little weight gain so I decieded to go higher and try Now Foods 600 mg...Great! If you already workout this is a great supplement to incorporate into your plan so far this product has made a significant difference in my husband and myself with our weight loss. Great product. I will continue to purchase this product.

works very well for diabetic neuropathy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

take at night, helps with foot pain.

Really Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Order received on time as promised. Have been taking for last three months with a healthy diet and have been able to lose almost hit my goal weight.

ALA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my husband to help him lose weight. So far it's working.

alpha lipoic acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

helps to absorb better amino acids and keep BSL at the bay

Alpha Lipoic Acid (Now Foods)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great product, good price.Thank you!

Hi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately this prodact does not help me like another company

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is my second bottle and I'm very pleased with the results. Will continue to order.

1 2