The best vitamin C on iHerb!

Posted by Gladiator on Sep 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm a bit disappointed that the original, 240 tablet version of this product is discontinued. Now I need to order two of these smaller bottles instead of a one big bottle. I have ordered several vitamin C products from iHerb but this is by far the best one. I hope that this product won't be discontinued anytime soon as it's absolutely perfect. Besides, I like the fact that this vitamin C is in tablet form instead of a plastic-like capsule.

Not for hot & humid climate

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After a while, the tablets crumbled and became powder! I bought a few bottles too. I think this is due to Singapore's hot & humid climate. The powder spoils the taste of my juice when I try to add to it. Now, I simply take a level teaspoon of the powder, put in my mouth and quickly gulp down with juice.

You can get 5% DISC0UNT by entering the below life time PR0M0 C0DE

Posted by DISC0UN by ENTER YEN 1349 on Jan 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Enter the C0DE above without space to your cart Apply PR0M0 C0DE window, enjoy the 5% less in your whole cart. (DISC0UNT from 10 to 20% for house brand like California Gold Nutrition, Madre Labs, Sierra Bees, Mild By Nature, Fungiology, Azelique, Just a Leaf Organic Tea and California Xtracts plus some other brands occasionally) As this is lifetime PR0M0 C0DE, you can note down and use whenever you purchase from iherb in future!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Boost my immunity Use my Rewards code for 5% discount

The tablets are very big and difficult to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I looked for buffered vitamin C and this seems to be a good product. However I found that the tablets are very big and difficult to swallow. I cut them in half to be able to take them. I probably would try the lower dose of this products if I new the tablets were smaller.