Good value

Posted by Reviewer2764404 on Apr 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm currently doing chelation to remove mercury and lead from my body. This AlphaSorb-C helps this process for me (confirmed with muscle testing). I find that I tolerate esterified vitamin C better than ascorbic acid, and I like the other synergistic ingredients in this supplement. Good price too. But I wish it came in a tablet as well as Vcaps.

LOVE this product with Hesperidin

Posted by Reviewer2072337 on Dec 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Taking this vitamin C made my nose clear up a bit...I wondered why and was surprised to see hesperidin on the label ....which of course helps in allergies and is primarily used in treating bladder cancer as per Dr. Blaylock's book Natural Strategies for Cancer patients. Also, it's in the correct formulation by being buffered and it's in the 500mg which is good since you should NEVER take Vit C in less than 500 mg IF you take it ALONE. Lower does of vit c when taken alone is not good. If I had one choice of vitamin to take with me on a deserted island it would definately be Vit. C!! Taking Vit C with food makes you absorb iron from your food which you always want to avoid unless you are anemic. Stay away from iron unless anemic.

Sam

Posted by Reviewer1356542 on Jul 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

im very impressed with this product. it works well with ester-c... i might even suggest that it works better than ester-c in my opinion. not had a cold since ive been taking this product.

Great Product For The Price!

Posted by Reviewer1123168 on Aug 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I always take a Vitamin C and this product has it all and for a great price. And, at one a day, it lasts you six months. Great product and price.

Seem to be fine

Posted by MikeMember on Nov 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It's hard to say which vitamin C is best. This one works as well as any I've tried.

Fantastic C

Posted by Reviewer1156705 on Feb 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

easy on the stomach, and does wonderful for energy post work out.

Mild form of Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1784121 on Feb 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Took years to find a form of Vitamin C that didn't hurt my stomach. This is it. I bought the biggest bottle I could find.

rich contents with the best value

Posted by Reviewer1057374 on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Rich contents with the best value. Just wonder whether the source of vitamin c is non-GMO or not.....

Naturopath Doc

Posted by Reviewer1700290 on Sep 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a product we have good result with.

We love this product

Posted by Reviewer1315814 on Feb 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We have recently added vitamin C to our supplements. We feel confident in the Now product since we have been using the multiple vitamins for a year now.

1 2 3