Good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm currently doing chelation to remove mercury and lead from my body. This AlphaSorb-C helps this process for me (confirmed with muscle testing). I find that I tolerate esterified vitamin C better than ascorbic acid, and I like the other synergistic ingredients in this supplement. Good price too. But I wish it came in a tablet as well as Vcaps.

LOVE this product with Hesperidin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Taking this vitamin C made my nose clear up a bit...I wondered why and was surprised to see hesperidin on the label ....which of course helps in allergies and is primarily used in treating bladder cancer as per Dr. Blaylock's book Natural Strategies for Cancer patients. Also, it's in the correct formulation by being buffered and it's in the 500mg which is good since you should NEVER take Vit C in less than 500 mg IF you take it ALONE. Lower does of vit c when taken alone is not good. If I had one choice of vitamin to take with me on a deserted island it would definately be Vit. C!! Taking Vit C with food makes you absorb iron from your food which you always want to avoid unless you are anemic. Stay away from iron unless anemic.

Great Product For The Price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I always take a Vitamin C and this product has it all and for a great price. And, at one a day, it lasts you six months. Great product and price.

Sam

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

im very impressed with this product. it works well with ester-c... i might even suggest that it works better than ester-c in my opinion. not had a cold since ive been taking this product.

Mild form of Vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Took years to find a form of Vitamin C that didn't hurt my stomach. This is it. I bought the biggest bottle I could find.

Fantastic C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

easy on the stomach, and does wonderful for energy post work out.

Seem to be fine

Posted by MikeMember on Nov 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It's hard to say which vitamin C is best. This one works as well as any I've tried.

rich contents with the best value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Rich contents with the best value. Just wonder whether the source of vitamin c is non-GMO or not.....

Unbelievable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is unbelievable! I have a friend who has 8 children and they are never sick. I have one son and he was always sick with colds and allergies and he reacted poorly to allergy medication. One day I asked my friend how her children stayed so healthy. She told me about this product and I've been a believer ever since. I take 1 in the morning and 1 with dinner. If I start to feel like I'm getting sick or if I am plagued by post nasal drip due to allergies, I take one with lots of water and feel better, noticeably quick. I highly recommend this product !

No side effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This uses the C to my wife because with other forms of vitamin has some problems with the stomach. Since the uses has not complained. Without any particular explanation I generally preferred the vitamins of C NOW who thought they were in good price and offer good results.

1 2 3