GMO soy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Be carefully! It contains GMO soy. Never reoder it again.

Love these aminos!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I do not eat a lot of protein and I was having problems with low mood and insomnia. I started taking 2 capsules in the morning and 2 in the afternoon nearly a year ago and the improvement in both was immediate. I can definitely tell when I skip them - my anxiety level rises. I've also noticed that my hair and nails are stronger.

Aminos are a must!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

For a few years I had been feeling run down and fairly depressed. After about 2 weeks of adding a daily dose(4 capsules) into my supplement regime I felt my natural energy return and I have quit my prescribed anti-depressant! I now know that I never really needed it. I just needed a better balance in my body's nutrition! It is impossible to eat enough in order to maintain the vitamin and mineral balance in your body!!! I will never go without these in my daily routine!!! If you feel run down

Big box

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like this one because all amino's you need are in it. I like the higher amount of Glutamine because it's very good for your intestines/gut. Somebody wrote he didn't like the amount, but I learned you can take much more a day than the amount of Glutamine in this product. I take 4 tablets twice daily.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A little supplementation with amino acids has really helped a whole bunch of mood problems in our house! Everybody takes them!

Dr David Highman

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

A very good amino acid blend for adrenal function and energy increase.

Ms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Simply superb formula. I feel so much stronger and more alive in every way. I am happier, laugh more often and tend to be more positive than before. I will keep using this product as long as I live. A great value for money too.

Love it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I decided to try these after doing some research about how to replenish your body after alcohol abuse for long periods of time. (I use this and an herb called Kudzu and my cravings seem to be much less, anxiety is much less also). This product is awesome and I can tell it has really boosted my immune system. Also my eyelashes are thicker and hair/nails are growing faster too. Will definitely continue to use.

Good Price, Good Blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a way to incorporate a balanced amount of Amino Acids, as I have my son on L-Tryptophan, for ADHD and myself and my husband are on L-Tyrosine for Thyroid Support. My understanding is you should not take "single" amino acids that they need each other to work together, I found the Now Foods, with a nice balance plus a good price.

No hunger

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When I take my Amino's my hunger goes away....I have lost 8 kg....great product...