Very Helpful

Posted by Reviewer2902019 on Mar 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

After reading recommendations by several doctors stating that apple pectin is helpful in removing excess estrogen from the body, I tried various brands of apple pectin. This has been a favorite.

May help dissolve stones

Posted by Reviewer1107254 on Oct 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My doctor said that this helps dissolve gallstones. Along with other supplements, my attacks have gradually lessoned. Its been over a year since the last attack.

Now Foods, Apple Pectin, 700mg, 120 capsules

Posted by Reviewer3139127 on Sep 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I started taking apple pectin after I read an article by Dr. Gott in the local paper and how it had helped this person with arthritis pain. I have only been taking for a few weeks, but it does seem to alleviate the pain in my feet and knees.

Apple Pectin, 700mg

Posted by Reviewer2770733 on May 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is awesome! I've been using it for two plus years to help lower cholesterol. It truly works for me, along with sensible food choices. I have to mention the wonderful iHerb team's dedication to customer service, as well. My orders are filled quickly and accurately, at a cost much less than any store in my area. I'm thrilled to have discovered this company.

Aids in liver detox and blood purification

Posted by philosophicalcat on Aug 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this product to prepare for liver flushing. As long as I clean my liver regularly, I never get sick, but if I get lazy, I get sick! This is especially useful in capsule form as I can take them to work. Taken daily, apple pectin is a soluble fiber which helps purify the blood.

Helps with diarrhea in animals

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Oct 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Purchased for use with my animals as animals can't just take Immodium or whatever. Kaopectate USED to be made from Kaolin (clay) and apple Pectin - but now it's all chemical & no longer safe to use with animals.

chelation

Posted by Reviewer2101511 on Nov 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

We take apple pectin as a chelator every day just to eliminate toxins from our bodies

Apple Pectin

Posted by Reviewer1788788 on Aug 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This really helps to fill me up and I use it to relieve heartburn. Excellent product.

Digestive system

Posted by Reviewer2866177 on Dec 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I find the apple pectin to be crucial to the ebb and flow of my digestive system. Very gentle.

Now Foods Apple Pectin

Posted by Reviewer2352505 on Aug 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Pectin is wonderful for detoxification. A quality product at a reasonable price.