Very Helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

After reading recommendations by several doctors stating that apple pectin is helpful in removing excess estrogen from the body, I tried various brands of apple pectin. This has been a favorite.

Aids in liver detox and blood purification

Posted by philosophicalcat on Aug 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this product to prepare for liver flushing. As long as I clean my liver regularly, I never get sick, but if I get lazy, I get sick! This is especially useful in capsule form as I can take them to work. Taken daily, apple pectin is a soluble fiber which helps purify the blood.

May help dissolve stones

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My doctor said that this helps dissolve gallstones. Along with other supplements, my attacks have gradually lessoned. Its been over a year since the last attack.

Apple Pectin, 700mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is awesome! I've been using it for two plus years to help lower cholesterol. It truly works for me, along with sensible food choices. I have to mention the wonderful iHerb team's dedication to customer service, as well. My orders are filled quickly and accurately, at a cost much less than any store in my area. I'm thrilled to have discovered this company.

Now Foods, Apple Pectin, 700mg, 120 capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I started taking apple pectin after I read an article by Dr. Gott in the local paper and how it had helped this person with arthritis pain. I have only been taking for a few weeks, but it does seem to alleviate the pain in my feet and knees.

Helps with diarrhea in animals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Purchased for use with my animals as animals can't just take Immodium or whatever. Kaopectate USED to be made from Kaolin (clay) and apple Pectin - but now it's all chemical & no longer safe to use with animals.

Apple Pectin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This really helps to fill me up and I use it to relieve heartburn. Excellent product.

chelation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

We take apple pectin as a chelator every day just to eliminate toxins from our bodies

Digestive system

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I find the apple pectin to be crucial to the ebb and flow of my digestive system. Very gentle.

Now Foods Apple Pectin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Pectin is wonderful for detoxification. A quality product at a reasonable price.