Tool box

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

While doing Arginine therapy Citrulline supports the absorption of Arginine. Taking arginine has lowered my blood pressure by 20 points.

too subtle, but good for muscle soreness for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I haven't noticed increased energy or pumps, I've also hoped this might have helped my bad peripheral circulation but there were no improvements felt. I did however notice that muscle soreness was significantly reduced after working out on this which is why I give 3 stars.

Most Important Molecule

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Arginine & Citrulline are precursors to nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is a gas naturally found in the body; its function is conveying information between cells. One of its main jobs is increasing blood flow by dilating blood vessels, and that's why it's sometimes given in supplement form to heart patients, orally and intravenously. In at least one study it's been shown to be effective for lowering blood pressure.

Now Foods Arginine and Citrilline 500/250

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Recent reports suggest this combination can lower your cholesterol. Can't tell yet but the pills themselves are easy to take (two per day were recommended). The value of the product is very good. Citrilline has been expensive to purchase.

Comparison

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Having tried arginine on its own and noticeing subtle improvment in my exercise capacity this product works so much better for the circulation. I am 64 years with irregular heart beat causing breathlesness under stress and have been taking 2 capsules a day along with phycoginol + hawthorn which is supposed to help [email protected] stay in the body, my blood preasure is down from slightly raised to normal i feel better, and the feeling lasts 24hrs.I would like to see this product tested against calcium channel blockers and digitalis results would be interesting.

Just started

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

About an hour after ingestion I get a sort of rush that settles down 1/2 an hour later. I am not taking this to lose weight or gain muscle, rather to jump-start a sluggish metabolism, and it seems to be working. No after taste, quality product and packaging.

therapeutic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This supplement has greatly helped my irregular heart beat and angina. Been able to greatly reduce the amount of nitroglycerin i take for controlling those.

pump supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

makes a great pump during the workout and whole day