GOOD product, GREAT price. Can't beat it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a quality, pre-workout formula. It tastes almost identical to the VPX Shotgun Fruit Punch for half the price. This one does have 14g of sugar, though, (which I didn't originally notice). Gives you a nice uplift and pump without the jitters or stomach discomfort, which is VERY important with these kinds of products. I am going to stick with this product since it works and is very affordable.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

the taste isnt that great but its a good healthy alternative to things like no xplode. Definitly gives me energy and I started feeling better pumps after a couple of days of use.

Feedback

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed a little improvement on my strength and enduranvce levels, but not any major.

Volumizing drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As you all know, Now is a bargain brand. It seems to be working fine, but I can't help but think that perhaps a higher end brand would bring more results and be better for the body.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

As a 70 year old weight lifter I find this product better than any other product I have ever used and I've been training for around 40 years. It gives me a really good kick taken about 1 hour before training, I'm still benching around 160kg and my strength is still around what I had when I was 50. Now on my second order of 4 packs.

Good for Seniors!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my dad. Although he's not crazy about the punch flavor, it's way better than the unflavored arginine powder which he refuses to drink. It has really helped with his high blood pressure and other health problems that seniors often face. My dad drink this in water with 2 scoops.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good price with l norvaline

Very good!

Posted by nikuzavr on Apr 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like it.

Tastes Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product seems to be good, but I am sure effectiveness is dependent on sticking to an exercise routine - regardless it tastes great.

Power!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My first dosing with this product was like ingesting rocket fuel. That intensity is gone. But the effectiveness is not. Not only for workouts, which I feel I have more oomph for, but it also helps me with concentration, focus, and persistence with my work (I work with detailed and complex information on the computer).

1 2