fantastic!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product to supplement the vitamin c I already take and noticed a fantastic side-effect! I no longer have any varicose vein pain. I've been able to stop taking the all the homeopathics and various herbals for varicose veins and simply use Ascorbyl Palmitate. Worked really fast as well.... I don't know if it would have the same effect for others but its inexpensive enough to be worth a try.

I believe in C!

Posted by alloriginal on Oct 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've taken megadoses of vitamin c for over three decades. However, "regular" vitamin c is not fat-soluble--in other words, it has little effect on some parts of the body. That's why I began taking ascorbyl palmitate. I believe it completes the vitamin c protection that I'm looking for. It seems to have a positive effect on skin in general, and wrinkles in particular. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

The best form of Vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Used to take this all the time and went off it and then found that I was bruising a lot more and my leg veins were coming back, so have gone on to this wonderful product again and even after a week of being back on these they are making a difference. Will stay on them as they definitely work.

Steve

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Ordered to supplement Vitamin C, noticed wrinkles in hands started to fade!! Now both I and my wife take it daily.

Best Value for Veg caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Ascorbyl Palmitate is the only fat soluble form of Vit. C. It is stored around the heart muscles and is used along with NAC to help detoxify the liver and recharge the glutathione peroxidase enzymes. The Vcaps version is the closest you can get to taking it in pure powder form. The pure powder is quite fluffy in texture and very difficult to consume outside of a pill or capsule container.

New to Ascorbly Palmitate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have adrenal fatigue and noticed I could not take the ascorbic acid vitamin C... So far I am able to tolerate this form.

A more effective form of C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Ascorbyl Palmitate is a fat soluble form of Vitamin C. Because of this it is more stable and will not be flushed right out of your system like Ascorbic Acid which is water soluble. It may be a more effective antioxident as well.

Helps skin & adrenals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Purchased originally to support adrenals. Had the nice side affect of helping my skin look better. Definitely a keeper.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My doctor who is also trained in Naturopathic Medicine recommended me to take daily does of this fat soluble form of Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C )along w/daily doses of the water soluble form of Ascorbic Acid. I'm so glad to see Iherb carrying it and at a very reasonable price.

Great Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My skin just looks better when I take this, and my immune system is strong.