Help

This stuff works to prevent colds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband works on cruise ship drydocks all over the world, and would always come back sick as a dog. Someone suggested that he take Astragulus, together w/ Vitimin C to help his immune system. He has been taking the combination for over 4 years, and has only come back sick one time. This stuff works great!!! I highly recommned it for people who suffer a lot of colds!!!

Now Foods, Astragalus, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great little herb! I use it to help lower my blood pressure, but it is also a great immune system builder!

it is very very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My diagnosis is fibromyalgia and cronic fatigue syndrome, and I have never had any energy to do anything. Just lying in bed or at my couch. But after three weeks with Astragalus, I am feeling so much better, and I walk about 4 miles every day! I am so happy :-)

Astragalus, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have only been taking Astragalus for 3 weeks and can already feel the difference. I have more energy and feel that my immune system is even better as I work in school and around many children as well as co-workers. Best Prices and WILL continue using this herb!!!

my cancer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i have 4 cancer nodes in my lungs i started taking this along with cats claw and suprised my doctor 2 of the nodes got smaller now since they can't do any thing for the cancer i have so i decided to experiment with herbs and got lucky picking these herbs

Not just for seniors!!!

Posted by musclesgam on Jun 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My friend said this herb was for seniors, but I have found this herb incredibly amazing. I do over an hour of cardo and also do weights, so it was incredibly a surprise to discover that I had high blood pressure (BP): 145/110! After my taking this NOW Astragalus (and Hawthorn) for the last three or four weeks, my BP had gone down to 125/79! There are also other amazing results. My eczema is fading away. My wounds (from the effects of having eczema)are healing fast. I could now drink milk by itself without any undesired effect. I also feel good overall...I feel like I am in my mid 30s and given a second chance to do more things! Now, it's a matter of my developing a better life habits!!! :-)

Sandy Wilhelm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I haven't used this brand yet for the Astragalus yet, but i have been using astragalus for my adrenal fatigue and find it helpful. I have found the Now brand to be more realiable than some others, so when i saw the Now brand of it, i ordered it.

absolutely fabulous

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been fighting chronic fatigue for sometime and since taking Astragalus, I find that I am no longer tired and my immune system is fantastic. I have been around a lot of people with severe flu symptoms but I haven't even developed a sniffle. Wow, this works so well and is soooo incredibly cheap and it's natural!!

Allergy free!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I can really tell it's boosted my immune system. I really see a difference with how my body deals with stress. It helpfully curbs the edge off my waking anxiety, and has appeared to rid me of allergies.

found effective in lowering glucose level

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Astragalus (huang qi) is known for its effectiveness for lowering blood glucose level, and I found that it was true and even better than Metformin in my case.