estrogenic

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Aug 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

not for those with hormone sensitive conditions and excess estrogen

Excellent Astragalus

Posted by Reviewer2455359 on Mar 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Astragalus for many years and have used various brands. Now Foods Astragalus is excellent and costs less than the well known brands.

more energy

Posted by Reviewer2775246 on Sep 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I feel a little bit more energy and my nose allergy is better though. In ancient Chinese medicine, this supplement has benefit to lung and it works as claimed.

Strong form of astragalus

Posted by Reviewer1100987 on Jul 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Quite immune stimulatory - stronger than solgar

Little observable effects

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I may have not taken this long enough, but in 2-3 weeks I felt no change from being without it. This does not seem to help my sluggish adrenals, my upper respiratory tract issues saw no improvement. Giving this 2 stars because of the strong supporting science behind astragalosides

Very Strong Astragalus

Posted by Reviewer1729995 on Aug 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have cirrhosis. This has been very excellent for keeping my immune system strong and detoxifying my liver. It has also strengthened my adrenal glands, helping my thyroid. Adrenal glands must be strengthened first because they produce the hormones that the thyroid needs.

good balance

Posted by Reviewer3201522 on Dec 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

calming, yet energizing at the same time. seemed to help my adrenal fatigue after a time of stress, I took along with Ashwagondha at night time.

questionable

Posted by demonic-tree on Dec 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i dont think it's useful to take it every day. no actual improvement in chronic conditions. i guess it's good to try for acute cold cases. i took 6 capsules per day when i started getting cold. maybe it helped, maybe other supplements taken in greater amounts in the same time.

ADRENAL FATIGUE

Posted by Reviewer3270327 on Nov 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

ONE OF THE BEST SINGULAR HERBS FOR ADRENAL SUPPORT

Good Immunity Booster

Posted by Reviewer1340078 on Nov 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Our family has found this to be a good immunity booster any time colds are going around. Also in this regard it was an excellent thing for me when I was on chemotherapy because the chemo reduced my white blood count considerably and I needed something to keep up my immunity. I have also heard that it is supposed to help to protect the liver from the toxic effects of chemo. It has worked very well for us and we always keep a supply on hand. Dawn