Help

happy customer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this product has kept me healthy while surrounded by others fighting off a horrible flu.

Prostatitis Maintence

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've had Prostatitis for 2 years. For some reason when I take Astragalus, it takes away all the pain and inflammation. I really feel like the condition is gone!!!!

TCM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like the fact that this product contains several immune boosting traditional Chinese herbs. I've had a difficult time finding most of them in local health food stores.

review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very good quality astragalus tincture that acts as a tonic and immune booster. Works for me.

Good immune support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used an astragalus product (either Now Foods or Gaia Herb) to help control my systemic lupus since 2000. I wouldn't go without it and have found some literature to support its use in lupus. It is an immune modulator, evening out the overactive immune system in lupus.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

needed to boost my immunity, this did the trick!

Miraculus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a formula for everyone to have at home. Cold, flu it cuts the recovery time by two.

Great immune system boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great for daily intake to strengthen immune system. I had a cold few days ago. I took this three times a day and I got better in three days. It's a record recovering time for myself. Recommend this highly!

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good strongly recommend

Building the Immune System

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I got sick about 10 months ago. (may have been H1N1) and I just couldn't shake it completely. Since I have been on this Herb I have been feeling better, getting my strength and stamina back. What a relief!

1 2