Energy booster

Posted by alloriginal on Mar 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My wife uses this twice per day, and has for years. She says it gives her MUCH more energy. When she misses a dose, she can really feel the difference. Good product, good price. If ordering from Iherb for the first time, you're in for a treat: a huge selection, low prices and fast, free shipping! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Disgusting smell

Posted by Flicka on Jan 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The capsules are very large and the bottle smells so awful my whole medicine cabinet stank several weeks later. I would not buy this again. The capsules also create an unpleasant taste in my mouth.

A bit too strong.

Posted by TrueReviews on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I took this product to increase my fertility, but it gives me unpleasant burps. Maybe I need a lower dose. Update: a better product worth trying is Thorne Research, Basic B Complex. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great for energy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Taking this in conjunction with coffee or caffeine tablet gives an awesome amount of energy! The capsules have a pretty bizarre smell, but it is what it is. The effects are far more important.. :) If you liked this review please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

headache

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have headaches after taking this

For adrenalin fatigue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Diagnosed with adrenalin fatigue this product has helped with my energy levels. A great product by a reputable brand even in Australia.

anti-stress

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

nice for nerve strengthening and hair loss

Capsules melted

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The capsules began to melt after 2 months. I have bought other supplement from the same brand but the capsules were fine. It got worse after 6 months when the capsules melted completely and it was a nightmare even taking it out from the bottle.

M Culp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

have used this for several years great product A+ seller

WORST SMELL EVER!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have about 20~30 supplements. It has the worst smell of them all!!! My urine and my fathers urine turned orange! Do not buy this!!