Help

Energy - WOW!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

B vitamins are difficult to absorb through the intestine, so I chose this product to take sublingually. This B-12 is equivalent an injectable B-12 dose. It has helped me by maintaining a healthy nervous system. I feel like I have more energy. And the taste is great. Thanks, Iherb for another great product!

B 12 Liquid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This stuff really works. I am taking it for more energy and anemia. After taking this product for 2 months, my doctor said my anemia has vanished. Thank you iHerb for carrying such quality products.

Very impressive b-complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The liquid form is nice. I feel its better than capsules for me. If you have liver issues along with colon problems, this is one of the products that you should be having. I use a syringe without the needle to measure the amount of this b-vit :) Also the taste is ok. For me atleast.

Makes a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this every morning and have more energy throughout the day. It started with the first day. It must be something my body needed.

Love this product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After paying oodles of money for those 5-hour energy drinks which also have stimulants and some other unknown things....just to stay AWAKE, I discovered Now Foods B-12 Liquid B-Complex at a MUCH lower rate, with a fraction of the cost and a multiple amount of the B12! My whole family uses this, and we can afford to have energy now! Thanks :)

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I feel it works since I started taking it. Thank you for this supplement.

Tasty B12

Posted by tuomas on Jan 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Interesting taste!

Great item. My kids like a lotthe taste of the liquid.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It works. Good thing is that I can easily measure different dosage for every age. I but it several years in a row as we need B components through all our life due to the peculiarity of our blood.

Great!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is great! Plus it tastes quite decent considering it's a vitamin b supplement.

Liquid vitamin B

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have cancer in my throat and have to take all nourishment through a feeding tube in my stomach. I' grateful that there are products like this to help me get extra nutrients.