Good B

Posted by francesjoan on Jul 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like to take individual Bs instead of a all in one multiple. I use p5p instead of b6 and metafolin instead of folic acid so a multiple would not work for me. This b2 is good for eye health and brain energy and I'm sure for other things. Years ago I believed that all my vitamins should come from food. I had brain fog that kept me from learning how to drive. Once I started taking b vitamins my brain fog lifted,no more anger issues,and I quickly learned how to drive and pass the driving test. I learned that I need more vitamins...food alone is not enough. So the Bs are my friend for life.

Helps with Migraines

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Several years ago, my neurologist suggested extra B-2 (500 mg.) and extra magnesium for migraine prevention and/or reduction. I have used NOW B-2 for years now-500 mg. every morning. I know that it helps because when I decide to go without it for a few days, I get a headache! There are no side effects from the extra amount except for yellower urine which seems to be harmless. I just wish that NOW had a bottle with more than 100 capsules.

Now Foods, B-2, 100 mg helped my migraines

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I ordered Now Foods, B-2, 100 mg to help prevent my awful migraines, and they have, indeed, helped. I haven't even needed to take an aspirin since the B-2 started working (it takes a few weeks to build up in your body before it becomes effective). I am grateful, to say the least. The only reason I didn't give it 4 stars was because the normal recommended dosage everywhere I researched it was 400mg, and you only sell it in 100 mg capsules, so I have to take 4 of them each time. Obviously I would prefer to take just one capsule instead of 4. That's my only complaint, if you could even call it that.

migraine reduction

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My Neurologist advised me to take approx 400mg of riboflavin/day in an effort to reduce my migraines. I am not saying I am migraine free, but it has helped decrease the frequency.

Works Fast and Well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Although I take a good multivitamin, the skin around my nose and mouth was always cracked and peeling until I started taking this B2 supplement. Whenever I stop using it the problem starts again.

high doses of b-2 as a detoxifier of benzene

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Among its other properties b-2 can detoxify benzene to phenol in dosages as high as 300 mg per meal.

DM

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I buy the Now Foods, B-2 because it the most effective brand of B-2 for my memory, hair loss, and nervous system.

Great quality.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works well with sea kelp or TPCS Iosol Formala for thyroid.

Very good for migraine

Posted by iHerbguide on Feb 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take 400 mg of this daily with magnesium. It has reduced my migrains by 30-40%! B2 is completely harmless to the body, and any surplus is excreted in the urine. This has worked wonders for me, and I've been able to cut down on my prescription medication. Highly recommended!

Muito bom- Very good

Posted by ClickAquiParaDesconto on Jul 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Muito bom este produto - estou usando par ao tratamento de esclerose multipla juntamento com o omega 3 , vitamina d3 e outros suplementos. Very good one - using for MS treatment + omega 3 + vitamind 3 + other supplements.