Good B

Posted by francesjoan on Jul 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like to take individual Bs instead of a all in one multiple. I use p5p instead of b6 and metafolin instead of folic acid so a multiple would not work for me. This b2 is good for eye health and brain energy and I'm sure for other things. Years ago I believed that all my vitamins should come from food. I had brain fog that kept me from learning how to drive. Once I started taking b vitamins my brain fog lifted,no more anger issues,and I quickly learned how to drive and pass the driving test. I learned that I need more vitamins...food alone is not enough. So the Bs are my friend for life.

Helps with Migraines

Posted by Reviewer1958329 on Mar 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Several years ago, my neurologist suggested extra B-2 (500 mg.) and extra magnesium for migraine prevention and/or reduction. I have used NOW B-2 for years now-500 mg. every morning. I know that it helps because when I decide to go without it for a few days, I get a headache! There are no side effects from the extra amount except for yellower urine which seems to be harmless. I just wish that NOW had a bottle with more than 100 capsules.

Now Foods, B-2, 100 mg helped my migraines

Posted by Reviewer1057697 on May 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I ordered Now Foods, B-2, 100 mg to help prevent my awful migraines, and they have, indeed, helped. I haven't even needed to take an aspirin since the B-2 started working (it takes a few weeks to build up in your body before it becomes effective). I am grateful, to say the least. The only reason I didn't give it 4 stars was because the normal recommended dosage everywhere I researched it was 400mg, and you only sell it in 100 mg capsules, so I have to take 4 of them each time. Obviously I would prefer to take just one capsule instead of 4. That's my only complaint, if you could even call it that.

migraine reduction

Posted by Reviewer2379409 on Sep 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My Neurologist advised me to take approx 400mg of riboflavin/day in an effort to reduce my migraines. I am not saying I am migraine free, but it has helped decrease the frequency.

DM

Posted by Reviewer1398529 on Oct 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I buy the Now Foods, B-2 because it the most effective brand of B-2 for my memory, hair loss, and nervous system.

high doses of b-2 as a detoxifier of benzene

Posted by Reviewer2233049 on Jan 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Among its other properties b-2 can detoxify benzene to phenol in dosages as high as 300 mg per meal.

Works Fast and Well.

Posted by Reviewer2728599 on Jan 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Although I take a good multivitamin, the skin around my nose and mouth was always cracked and peeling until I started taking this B2 supplement. Whenever I stop using it the problem starts again.

Great quality.

Posted by Reviewer2126442 on Feb 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works well with sea kelp or TPCS Iosol Formala for thyroid.

Muito bom- Very good

Posted by ClickAquiParaDesconto on Jul 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Muito bom este produto - estou usando par ao tratamento de esclerose multipla juntamento com o omega 3 , vitamina d3 e outros suplementos. Very good one - using for MS treatment + omega 3 + vitamind 3 + other supplements.

Recommended product!

Posted by KurtJacobsen on Oct 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I take 100 mg B2 only once a week, because the human body has sufficient stores for a week or more. This is well above RDA, but since B2 is water-soluble, any excess is just excreted in urine at no risk. This bottle with 100 capsules will last me a couple of years. I'm perfectly satisfied with this product, and will buy again.