Strong!

Posted by ling76 on Jun 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Took one capsule one morning, got so much energy and felt pretty good. But restless and got a racing heart, and insomnia for two nights. I read this is a reaction for too much b1, the recommended dosage is 1 mg, this has 50mg..

calms nerves

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My friend suggested I try the B-50 because I started eliminating wheat gluten and most grains and noticed I was getting more stressed and crabby with the diet change. So after adding the B-50, I noticed immediately that I was less stressed and my mood was much calmer.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Felt the effect on the second day. More energy, better mood. Thanks iHerb. Thanks Now Foods. Love you all

Not so smelly and easy to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After trying several types of b vitamins I have found out that I like this type best. Mostly because they don't smell so bad as many of the others. They are also easy to swallow.

I trust this brand very much

Posted by dearcatty on Oct 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I taken B-100 of Now Foods before, it's very good when you life stress is too big to near the brink of collapse,it really work! but B-50 ? I don't feel so strong as B-100, but B-complex of now foods is better than other brand...forget the name..

Good for energy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great all around B-complex. Could include a lot more biotin though.. If this review was helpful to you please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

No good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After 2 month capsule has change color

Good for homecooked food for cat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this in my home cooked food for my cat. I follow the recipe by Lisa Pierson and this was recommended.

We have B vitamins in food but it's not enough !

Posted by alexandruj on Sep 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Many people around me told I do not need to take B supplements because B's are present in all the foods I eat and I just flush them down the toilet. Good thing that I did not listen to them. I bought B-50 along with other vitamins to replace ADAM because I want to adjust the timing and quantity of each vitamin. It's great. I take it in the morning with a good meal and I have energy all day or before workout for the same reason. I even took two (one with breakfast and one before my evening workout) and I did not have any problem. The high dosages should not scare you because we are already vitamin defficient and anyway the B group do not stay in the body. I just ordered the 250 tablets bottle and I recommend this product to you all.

stronger nails

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My nails became unbelivable stronger!! Waiting to make my hair stronger too... Will get another bottle, all my family takes it now