Vital for health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

So vital for adrenals and for energy! Don't take with vitamin c though as they compete for absorbtion. Take at different times of the day.

economical

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I believe B-25 2times a day is better. I can break this tablet into 2 easily.

No real effect after a few months. An honest review.

Posted by healthydoesit on Apr 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought these for my parents to help with energy and stress. The reviews I read were nothing short of miraculous, with people having serious bursts of energy and well being. I've waited months to review it, because I know it can take a while to get to work. So far, no noticeable changes for wither of them. They're both Still constantly tired and dragging with low energy. Stress effects are the same and even some depressing winter and spring days. They've also both been sick numerous times during the winter, so it doesn't seem like Their immunity was boosted as some claimed. I do know the benefits of B vitamins, so I'm.not saying these don't work. I'm just giving an honest review from two.people who have used it for months. And This is even alongside vitamin C and a clean diet. Maybe they're not absorbing it since it's in capsule form. Who knows? I with try another brand for them. Maybe a liquid or sublingual form instead. Also, I wish this had the methylcobalamin form of b12. A much better, easier form to absorb. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Do not order if you live in Norway

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product believing that vitamins would be totally allowed into Norway, but no! These vitamins were shipped back to iherb, because they contains folic acid. This is not allowed through Norwegian Customs! (you may be lucky though, and they will not check your order) And just to make things better, I never got a refund from iherb. I was emailing them about it, and they said that I would get a refund, but I have not recieved anything yet (and probably never will)

Couldn't finish the package, B12 as cyanocobalamin

Posted by djsoma on Oct 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can't really tell if these helped so much with my health, since I'm taking so much other stuff as well to keep me going on strong. I didn't like the smell or taste of these in the first place, but only after I got headache and nausea associated with the taste I decided to quit using them. My girlfriend took them and also reported headache after quite a short time of use. I'm now using coenzymated caps by Country Life with no problems, and the B12 is in the form of dibencozide and methylcobalamin, which I trust much more than the suspiciously named and controversial cyanocobalamin found on B-50 product, probably because it's 100 times cheaper from of B12.

Great Product, Great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

So far We have not used any NOW products that we have not really liked. We like them all and good prices.

Instant Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been dealing with a thyroid disease for the past few years and was so tired of feeling exhausted. I finally decided that taking a homeopathic approach instead of relying totally on TRT was certainly not got to hurt and might indeed help. I have found that taking B supplements gives me an added boost of energy that I have not had in some time and has evened out my energy level in the long term.

Best buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This B complex is the best B complex buy I have researched. Excellant, so I thank the NOW foods company.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Now Foods has a very high rating for purity in their products. I know I'm getting my money's worth.

Meets the needs of healing diet I'm on

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It meets the criteria of my healingnaturallybybee diet. I wish it had natural niacin instead of niacinamide. I have to buy separate niacinamide supplement.