Increasen dream-remebering, decreses Histamin-Levels

Posted by Reviewer1549191 on May 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Reduces Headaches when I drink alkohol, also helps whith skin-itching, because of the Histamin-level reduction.

B-6 Pyridoxine 50mg

Posted by Reviewer2710529 on Jul 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am taking it for 3 weeks in combination with Magnesium citrate 200mg, and feel that I am more relaxed and got my motivation back to work around the house.

Watch for Panic Attacks

Posted by ritavaags on Jun 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

While I am a huge fan of NOW foods products (particularly their vegan capsule line), I must give you a heads up on consuming either too much B6 or having an imbalanced consumption... I am normally a pretty optimistic person so I was greatly surprised when I was suddenly experiencing panic attacks at night. I could not figure out why until my father asked me if I was on a B6 supplement. I was stunned at the realization that the panic attacks coincided with when I started the supplement. I stopped taking it to see if anything changed and sure enough, within a couple of days, the panic attacks stopped! I have had none since (and this was a year ago already). I would suggest a balanced B-complex unless a health care practitioner/naturopath has specifically suggested taking this as a separate supplement.

Now Foods, Vitamin B 6

Posted by Reviewer1390639 on Sep 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Easy transaction to Canada..very effective for carpal tunnel taking it in conjunction with other b vitamins.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2119958 on Nov 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this is great i take it with my magnesium when i get migraines.

Great to have an option of a 50 mg tablet.

Posted by Reviewer1570530 on Apr 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used these for PMT. I definitely believed that they worked for this! After about 9 months, my symptoms were gone.

Effective

Posted by 4984163340875233311 on Oct 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taking a bit of extra B-6 makes my hemorrhoids noticeably easier to manage. As one might imagine this is desirable and I am pleased to have this product.

Now Foods B-6

Posted by Reviewer2525734 on Oct 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Good product for my autistic daughter. Very good quality and good price.

Packaging issues

Posted by Reviewer1617052 on Nov 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This item I have only recently commenced ordering along with my regular Vitamins I consistently order with iherb from Australia for approximately 8 years now and whilst the product is good - the packaging is poor - The Vitamins arrive after probably 2 weeks in transit and the Vitamin containers have been smashing up against one another inside the box as there is rarely sufficiently packing material to hold them in place/position securely ...not even newspaper! I have emailed iherb and raised the issue ...I was ignored! It does make one wonder just how important is the customer ?- even one who spends $100's each year! It is largely because of their packaging that I find I cannot recommend them to others in Australia as a company to others to rely on!.

good price and tablets easily broken if lower dosage desired

Posted by Reviewer2992385 on Nov 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I like the fact that the tablets can be broken into halves or quarters if I want to take less or spread apart the dosage