Help

Too gritty and bitter.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a few Barley Grass brands and I'm sad to say this one is definitely at the bottom of my list. Barley Grass is usually a smooth, fine milled powder with a mild sweeet flavour. But this one is gritty and bitter tasting.

Dry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff was cheap, but its really dry. Not like most barley grass.

Is not the super fine powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I don't like it since it is not the super fine powder. It is very hard to mix with water.

organic powdered barely grass: a staple

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

green food is critical to maintain proper pH in the blood and to avoid all those acid diseases: diabetes, cancer, arterioslerosis, arthritis, etc...at 71 years I know those benefits

Now Foods, Barley Grass - Powder Too rough for me

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Jul 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was introduced to Barley grass when I was a distributor at an MLM company whose flagship product was barley life powder. Our Barley there was superfine, and sweetish. This one was not. Like all the other Barley I bought from iHerb, they had to be as good as my first Barley. This one failed. It was too rough to my liking. I thought of returning it but, hesitated. So thought of a clever way -- mix it in the blender with my other greens (chlorella, spirulina, RAW supergreen. maca, banana)! Result? A tasty smoothie! My tongue can still feel the barley grits, though. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Innesah. London , England, UK.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many different brands and types of barley grass, but never one like this. As other folks have said , it is very gritty . It is not very nice . I do really prefer the smooth finely milled powder. I improved it by putting it in food processor and it went a lot finer , also worked just as well in the blender, made a huge difference. I really prefer the Pure Planet barley grass juice powder, wish they did a larger one and the New Zealand barley grass is great also. But you are gettig a great price so it depends what is more important to you. Great service as always from Iherb.

delicious greens

Posted by zsuzsa on Jan 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

whenever you need a healthy kick start to alkalize your body, barley grass is the way to go - NOW puts out a great quality - it is grainy but its a wholefood, expect this!!!

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've ordered the same product from another site and it took over 2 weeks to receive it. But when I ordered the same product from iherb.com, it was shipped out the next day and I received it within 3-4 days. Very happy with the product. Very happy with iherb.com.

BARLEY GRASS GREEN SUPERFOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I mix Barley Grass with my fresh juiced vegetables twice a day. Although this Barley Grass does not mix real well with the juice like the powder ones do, it is still taken and I believe have the same benefits from it. A good price, too.

walter