Positive effect on knees, but suggest buying powder and empty caps - it's cheaper and no added stearate

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Dec 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Decided to try these after another reviewer noted the positive effect on their knees. Seems to be well utilised and I do notice a good effect on my joints, however something about it causes me to wheeze and means I can't take it - mag stearate is only additive, wish they'd left it out. I've since bought some empty gelatin caps and now capsule my own gelatin powder (because it's disgusting to drink as per instructions on the packet, and cheaper to cap my own). If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Helps my knees

Posted by derbyjean on Sep 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I started taking gelatin years ago and it helped my knees tremendously - I could feel the cartilage regenerating. Also, good for hair and nails.

boosts alertness & energy in morning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Pure protein without any carbs taken on empty stomach boosts dopamine & hence energy, mood, & alertness. I take about 6-8 of these as soon as I wake up for that purpose, then wait about an hour to have breakfast. Works better than caffeine & without side effects.

After three weeks definite improvement!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was desperate to find a way to get rid of pain in my joints especially my knees. I have a berry farm so I am in a kneeling position for quite a bit of time. The stiffness and pain got so bad, I could almost not drive. Then I remembered many years back that our chiropractor recommended my husband to take gelatin for faster healing of broken ribs. So I gave this a try. After a few weeks, I noticed when I got up in the morning I could walk without pain and now I can drive or do anything without discomfort. This product did a better job than all the joint support stuff I have tried in the past. I will continue to take this to prevent any problems in the future!

Good results

Posted by painfree on Feb 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this for about six months now, 4 x twice a day and can feel and see the difference in my skin, nails and hair. Will continue purchasing at this great price.

natural product

Posted by Olenka on May 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought beef gelatin for my mother, she has a pain in her legs. After one botle she had different feeling - more comfortable in walk, a less convulsion in morning and a less of pain over the day. So I decided to buy the second botle, but I find, that beef gelatin take with omega 3 for better results _/_ Я купила говяжий желатин для моей матери, у нее боли в ногах. После одного флакон она имело совсем другое чувство - более комфортно в прогулке, меньше судорог утром и меньше боли в течение дня. Поэтому я решила купить второй флакон, но я прочитала, что говяжий желатин лучше принимать с омега-3 для лучшего результата.

Beef Gelatin review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I found the capsules very palatable in taste and easy to swallow despite of the size. So far I am pleased with the product.

Great for my dogs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have 2 dogs ages 12 & 14 and I add a Tbsp. to their food every day. It seems to keep their joints lubed especially during the winter months.

Affordable and quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Now Foods stuff is usually dependable, and these are no exception. I wish they were from grass-fed beef, but considering the price and availability I am happy to make this my second choice overall for beef gelatin.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Makes my nails grow really long; without this, they break!

1 2 3 4