Kids can't get enough!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My two boys, ages 3 and 5, look forward to their vitamins first thing in the morning. Plus, they come in fun animal shapes - the vitamins, not the boys!

It works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bought these as my son was attracting colds every other week. My 2.5 yr old can accept the taste after a 2 tries. He does seem more regular in moving his bowels these days. Also seem to have better appetite. Will monitor if his immune is stronger over time. Edit: Definitely stronger in immune now as even if my son catches a cold, the mucous doesnt seem to bother him much. Regular in bowel movements and great appetite. He started disliking it so I grind it and dissolve in water as juice for him. He still loves the taste. great product.

Great taste and fun animals.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My daughter looks forward to these vitamins every morning. She reminds me about her vitamins at age 2 1/2. Health wise, I believe her immune is much stronger. Prior to these she was attracting colds.. Also, it has xylitol which is tooth-friendly. Highly recommend

BerryDophilus is the BEST!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My family has been taking BerryDophilus for over a year. We have 2 school age children. In the past year and a half they have only been sick once each. Before taking this product my youngest would get strep and several ear infections every Spring and Fall. I believe our choice to take BerryDophilus each day with a healthy balanced diet has made all the difference.

Awesome stuff!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I get this for my 3 Lactose Intolerant kids. Helps with the digestion problems and boosts their immune systems!! They love the taste and fights over which animals they get!!

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These are a harder chewable, my 2 1/2 year old son is use to gummy vitamins, so this took about three attempts before he accepted them. Now he loves them, takes them almost every day, fun animal shapes. They taste good as well.

Bought for 8-year old, but is for adults too

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My granddaughter likes these.

Berrylicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

While intended for youngsters, I love these as an adult as well and actually have found them to be more effective than some "adult" probiotic products.

Healthy child

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My 3yr old daughter takes these all the time and gets far less colds and flu than all the other kids in her creche

Great for kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My child's appetite seems to have improved after taking this.