Help

Kids can't get enough!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My two boys, ages 3 and 5, look forward to their vitamins first thing in the morning. Plus, they come in fun animal shapes - the vitamins, not the boys!

It works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bought these as my son was attracting colds every other week. My 2.5 yr old can accept the taste after a 2 tries. He does seem more regular in moving his bowels these days. Also seem to have better appetite. Will monitor if his immune is stronger over time. Edit: Definitely stronger in immune now as even if my son catches a cold, the mucous doesnt seem to bother him much. Regular in bowel movements and great appetite. He started disliking it so I grind it and dissolve in water as juice for him. He still loves the taste. great product.

Great taste and fun animals.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My daughter looks forward to these vitamins every morning. She reminds me about her vitamins at age 2 1/2. Health wise, I believe her immune is much stronger. Prior to these she was attracting colds.. Also, it has xylitol which is tooth-friendly. Highly recommend

Berrylicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

While intended for youngsters, I love these as an adult as well and actually have found them to be more effective than some "adult" probiotic products.

Healthy child

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My 3yr old daughter takes these all the time and gets far less colds and flu than all the other kids in her creche

Berrydophilus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love it! I give it to 3 of my children to keep them well all year long. Keeps their immune system strong and when they do catch something the cough is much less severe!

Awesome stuff!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I get this for my 3 Lactose Intolerant kids. Helps with the digestion problems and boosts their immune systems!! They love the taste and fights over which animals they get!!

Tasty - great for kids and adults

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I ordered these because I was having trouble swallowing the pill forms - I actually inhaled one and got bronchitis as a result! Having a chewable is a (literal) lifesaver!

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These are a harder chewable, my 2 1/2 year old son is use to gummy vitamins, so this took about three attempts before he accepted them. Now he loves them, takes them almost every day, fun animal shapes. They taste good as well.

great product - needs refrigeration

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My whole family takes these and they have helped everyone's immune system. I even give them to our puppy who was constantly battling UTIs. She hasn't had one since putting her on the berrydophilus. The only problem was the order is shipped without any cooling packs and arrived on a very hot day. The package sat in the sun and the bottles were hot when I opened them up. It tells you on the label that the potency of the bacteria is less effective if the bottles aren't refrigerated. If you can buy these locally, you can avoid the shipping problem.