Help

Vitamin A

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My eyesight has sharpened dramatically. I use this in conjunction with lutein esters and Vitamin D-3. I was starting to need reading glasses and now I can read small print without struggling.

Neuropathy Fix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This Beta Carotene along with a High quality B-Complex vitamin has really reduced neuropathy in the feet and legs for me.

Like this one. Others not as effective.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several other brands, but didn't notice any effects. this one I feel helps my eyes, etc. I find this product effective and well priced. Again, NOW amazes me! Didn't know they were so good, but every product I've tried of theirs has delivered!

Would not be without it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great protection if you go into the sun. If you don't or in winter, this product still gives you a little healthy color.

I will not buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been a consumer of iherb for over two years. I bought a lot of products I was disappointed with. This is one of the them....

Makes tanning go faster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a must when tanning! I take one per day 1 month before a holiday (live in Norway) and 2-3 when tanning. Makes my skin tan a lot faster, and less red. Also helps for my "sun enzema".

Beta-Carotene

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product many years and am satisfied enough to keep using it.

COPD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Taking Acteyl L-Carnitine & Alpha-Lipoic Acid in conjunction with NAC, beta carotene and time released C along with other suppliments for COPD - seems to make a difference!

beta carotene

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excelente produto. Combate os radicais livres, estimula o sistema imunológico e dá tonalidade a pele.

very good