Great Immune Booster!!!

Posted by Reviewer1063058 on Feb 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Beta Glucan for years now as I work in the school system. A great Immune booster is definately needed to fight of EVERYTHING!!I actually find when I stop taking it for a while I'm prone to catching colds, flu, and viruses. Highly recommended!

Excellent for colds & flu

Posted by PurplePegasus on Nov 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used beta glucan before for colds & flus before and this one is just as excellent, combined with a lot of other flu supplements I get at iherb.

Beta Glucan

Posted by Reviewer2122066 on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am using this product to boost my immune system and so far it seems to be working. I have had cancer and this is helping to protect me. They are easily digested even though they are a large capsule to swallow.

Don't know yet Ohio Sept22 2011

Posted by Reviewer2354244 on Sep 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can't tell yet if this product is helping. It might take more time to build up your immune system. I found out the beta glucans need to be micronized, so I might try another brand.

Now Foods, Beta-Glucans, with ImmunEnhancer, Xtra Strength, 250 mg, 60 Vcaps review

Posted by Reviewer1190814 on Mar 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good product, because it has well combinated ingredients for me.

Beta-Glucans

Posted by Reviewer1978938 on Nov 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Long time user. great for keeping your immune system at peak performance

Improve the mood and sleep quality

Posted by Reviewer2775246 on Sep 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take it before sleep. On the next day, I always feel sense of warmness around my body. It doesn't happen if I just take beta glucan product. In addition, I find that I sleep better and my mood has been better. The effect of mood is subtle but I certainly feel it. This product is a little more expensive than the Now beta glucan + maitake combo. However, I certainly think that this product is a better deal because it has 250 mg beta glucan. The Now beta glucan + maitake combo has only 100 mg. According to sourcenatural website, you have to consume 2mg / kg of your body weight to maintain a healthy immune system.

Great product for immune system

Posted by 5246724544415623652 on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am giving beta-glucans to my little sons to boost immunity as my older one catches anything in kindergarden and 'shares' with younger one. It really helps and they're not sick since then. As well as I gave them more of it when going through any disease. I recommend it to all my family when sick or recovering.

Seems to help immune response

Posted by Reviewer1563368 on Feb 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used other Beta-Glucan products that were more pricey, so I am trying this one to see if I stay as healthy using it. The price was really good.

Pretty good but....

Posted by Reviewer3166456 on Jan 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be working just fine but I can't say that specifically about this product because I take this in conjunction with other products that boost the immune system. So far so good because I haven't had any immune issues since taking it with oil of oregano and chaga.

1 2 3