Great for the Prostate!

Posted by Reviewer1926389 on Oct 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

One for breakfast and one for dinner is all you need for your prostate. Works great less bathroom trips.I don't know why its not labled for prostate but the research is there. Its cheap and it works!

I DON'T WANT TO TAKE STATINS

Posted by 5059763775483986810 on Sep 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

after much research Niacin and this product are the most effective way to control yr cholesterol. I nearly died on statins because the side affects shut my kidneys down to a crisis. Been using this for 6 mos. Recommend these natural products to control your heart problems.

Take WIth Food

Posted by 5185062371762240245 on Dec 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Hoping this helps with my lipids, can no longer take statins. Take with food. LARGE gel cap, goes down easy with plenty of water.

Good Stuff

Posted by 5139876467848860239 on Aug 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've purchased this product months ago and have continually reordered it. I feel these have helped lower my cholesterol naturally over taking a statin. I get my bloodwork done about every six months and after the first bottle of this product, saw my #'s drop so I continued reordering it and my #'s have been consistent since.

I did not notice any change

Posted by Reviewer2202130 on May 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I didn't notice any change, not sure it works. Moreover its content is extremely greasy and sticky.