Help

Great for the Prostate!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

One for breakfast and one for dinner is all you need for your prostate. Works great less bathroom trips.I don't know why its not labled for prostate but the research is there. Its cheap and it works!

I DON'T WANT TO TAKE STATINS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

after much research Niacin and this product are the most effective way to control yr cholesterol. I nearly died on statins because the side affects shut my kidneys down to a crisis. Been using this for 6 mos. Recommend these natural products to control your heart problems.

Take WIth Food

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Hoping this helps with my lipids, can no longer take statins. Take with food. LARGE gel cap, goes down easy with plenty of water.

Great dosage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product with high bio-availability. Impacts so many areas of the health in the body including prostate, breast, immune health.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I recently used, so I can,tell say anything.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

According to m doctor, my blood readings have improved.

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've purchased this product months ago and have continually reordered it. I feel these have helped lower my cholesterol naturally over taking a statin. I get my bloodwork done about every six months and after the first bottle of this product, saw my #'s drop so I continued reordering it and my #'s have been consistent since.

Beta-Sitosterol Plant Sterols, 90 Softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i have been using this product for quite a while and i find it is very helpful for prostate health

I did not notice any change

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I didn't notice any change, not sure it works. Moreover its content is extremely greasy and sticky.