Help

tastes bad and just drips from dispenser and doesn't close well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

definitely won't buy this one again, but the liquid stevia from wisdom natural tastes good, drip perfectly from the dispenser and close well.

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great in protein shakes, oatmeal, protein pancakes. It loses a star though as my bottle isn't air tight and the lid wont close properly on my bottles

Yumm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This dark chocolate stevia is heavenly in peppermint tea.

so so

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Better to add good quality organic cocoa powder and Now stevia powder.

Meh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff tastes just as good as other chocolate stevia I've tried (Wisdom, NuNaturals), but the formula is GLOOPY. It's like syrup and very hard to control. I won't be buying it again, the savings aren't worth it.

Love it

Posted by Hjertemat on Jun 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think this is so much better than SweetLeaf! You can use more before it gets bitter! It gives a rich, good chocolate flavor to smoothies, milk, etc. My three-year old gets hemp milk with 2-3 drops of this, and it´s chocolate milk! I use it in chocolate smoothies, along with some raw cocoa powder, frozen banana and hemp milk. Magic!

I like it

Posted by nikolina on Apr 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use sweeteners mainly for my coffee. At first, I could not get used to the taste, ie over the aftertaste, but after a few weeks I got completely used to it and I don't notice the change of taste in coffee. Could be a bit thicker... In the end, I like it and I'm not going back to those chemical types of sweeteners. I RECOMMEND and I WILL PURCHASE AGAIN! :) If you find my review in any way helpfull, please hit YES below my comment (where it says "Was this review helpful to you?"). Thank you!

Love it! Now stevia -

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the rich flavor stevia that Now Foods brings with their Better Stevia bottles! This chocolate version is amazing. You do need to add more than they say, so it doesn't laste that long... but it's worth it! The liquid is more like a syrup as opposed to a watery liquid.

Strange chocolate flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

IMHO It is worthless

Great!

Posted by AnnaLL on Nov 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this for my coffee. Mmmm!!!