Meh.

Posted by chrysalis on Jul 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A very thick and sticky formula, with quite a fake coconut flavour. It's not horrible but it's not something I'd purchase again.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely adore the new flavoured stevias NOW has put out. They're much thicker than NuNaturals', which is to be expected as its a glycerine base. I'm glad they switched from dropper to squeeze bottle as it's much easier to dispense the liquid this way. Taste is great, very concentrated but not cloyingly fake. Love it in thai curries, oatmeal, homemade peanut butter, coffee, yogurt etc.

Very nice flavor

Posted by DeanaS on Jul 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like using stevia above all sweeteners. Add to my yogurt in the morning.

Not enough coconut

Posted by Endergirl on Aug 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love the taste of coconut and I was really excited to try this out, but sadly it did not meet my expectations. It lacks the rich coconut taste I crave. I have nothing against the thickness of it, but I am truly disappointed by this product.

이건 좀..ㅠ

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

기대반 걱정 반인데, 진짜 향은 달아요. 그런데 향이 너무 강해서 다른 향이랑 이상하게 섞여요.ㅠㅠ 진짜 비추. 어떻게 써야할지 감도 안잡혀요. 지금까지 해본 시도는 모두 실패했습니다.

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not like the normal Stevia you get in the shop

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best stevia I have tasted so far. You don't even need much to flavour/sweeten your food. Definitly will buy this again.

This product has great features

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

wonderful taste

THE BEST

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE THIS FLAVOR.

Great flavor/sweetnes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like using this sweetener in my smoothies. It adds a subtle coconut flavor that disguises any bitterness from the kale and other veggies in my smoothies. I plan to try some of the other flavored Stevie's that Now Foods offers.

1 2 3 4