Not a fan!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using stevia for many years both powders and liquids. This is the worst I have tried. The consistency is thick and gooey and the taste is okay at best. I have had other Stevia flavored liquids that were much better!

Australia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my favourite, 2 drops in a large mug of coffee, or 1 drop in a standard mug. Yummy Also great with cream, or greek yogurt

Now Foods, Stevia Extract, Hazelnut Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I just love hazelnut in my coffee. Since dianosed with cancer.....stevia has become a staple in my house. I just love the taste of this perticular product. It fills a need in my morning coffee!

Yvonne N....this is goood Australia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have bought a few flavoured liquid stevia's. This is my favourite. While it is tricky to not get it down the side of bottle, just a slow easy hand does it. I use 1 drop with my coffee for a mug. I use malt free soy. In the tuppaware hot drink container I use 2 drops. My coffee's are quite milky(soy) about half soy half water. I also find this devine with cream, over stewed apples etc. And in my porridge as well...lovely.

This product is great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I guess it's just a matter of getting used to the taste, so I consider that this is the best substitute for sugar. I'm now used to tasting this and I like it.

Stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good taste! I've used it a lot in yoghurts!

I love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very good in cocoa, in coffee-drinks and in youghurt

stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good creamy taste. good in coffi

Amazing.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I put this, along with Now Foods dark chocolate stevia flavor in my coffee and it tastes just like the snickers lattes I used to make when I worked at Starbucks!

This is absolutely delicious! My favorite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I put a dropper full of this in about a half cup of plain yogurt and there isn't anything that's a better treat!