Oh so sweet!

Posted by Reviewer1995549 on Dec 12, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I have found stevia to be a fantastic substitute for other sweetners! I use 4-5 packets for an apple pie with no other sugars added. other recipes I can cut the sugar in half. Stevia doesn't cause candida to grow or problems with blood sugar levels(I am hypoglycemic). I carry a small ziploc with stevia in my purse and get asked regularly what it is I am using. This is the best deal on packets anywhere. Boy, do I appreciate iherb!

FANTASTIC PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1889935 on Mar 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for over a year and have found it to be exceptional! The product dissolves in ice tea! IT is great in hot drinks as wll as cooking. AND the second great thing is the cost! This makes it about 3cents a package whereas in the grocery, it is about 10 cents a package! GREAT PRODUCT! GREAT PRICE and taste wonderful!

Love this site

Posted by Reviewer2203016 on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my 3rd order from iHerb.com now and have been extremely satisfied with their product, prices and delivery. Will continue to shop here first for my natural products.

stevia by the bag

Posted by Reviewer3337841 on Aug 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i am very pleased with the product and will order more.

good

Posted by Reviewer1853601 on Feb 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used these for years and still love them

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1891759 on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for the excellent products and excellent service. Sincerely, Grace Ebneter

D. Valenti

Posted by Reviewer1874002 on Dec 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Product arrived quickly and is as good as the stevia I was buying from The Vitamin Shoppe, but much less expensive.

Now Foods Stevia Extract Packets

Posted by Reviewer3326635 on Nov 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great value and a great product as a sweetner with no calories. We use it everyday for my husband's coffee and our iced green tea.

Stevia Extract Packets

Posted by Reviewer2347017 on Nov 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used the packets for about 2 years and am very pleased with the taste of it. There is no after taste like the substitute sweeteners and it is all natural.

Now Foods, Stevia Packets

Posted by Reviewer2428663 on Nov 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this Stevia and will be buying the 1,000-packet box from now on.

1 2 3