Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great alternative to suguar. I use it in my tea. The tablets disolves quickly and no bitter after taste. Nice and sweet too.

Convenient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I used to use the NuNaturals stevia powder. But with the last jar I ordered at least 1/3 of it started clumping and I could barely use it. This never happened with my previous order so I was very dissapointed. So I wanted to try the tablet form and ordered Now Foods Instant Tabs. Great product! Easy to use, no measuring out. Just drop 'em in your beverage or whatever and your good to go.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like putting 1/2 to 1 tablet in my morning tea. Tastes great - won't use sugar anymore in my tea. I find the tablets more convenient than the powder.

Stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Pleasant taste, no bitterness and helps to curb the appetite.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Dissolves very quickly in my tea and easier to travel with than the liquid.

wasn't what I thought it was

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Or more correctly it had MORE than I thought. It had chromium added to it which I did not need in my diet. Otherwise I was satisfied with the product.

NowFoods Stevia Instant Tabs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Didn't like at all. I only bought them because you were out of the ones we ususally buy. No sweetness without having to use 10 or 15 of them. Won't buy them again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very natural taste.

Portable Stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

If you like to have stevia on the go buy a pill container and fill it up with these babies and tuck 'em in your purse or pocket. Good stuff!

Wendy S

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this product since I don't use artifical sweetners. This is truly a God send for me and my diabetes.