the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2006 | Verified Purchase

This product is the best! You can use it in hot or cold drinks, (fresh lemonade!!!)There is no bitter after-taste, you can also cook with it, we make cheesecake with eggs, cream cheese, flavoring and this sweetener, 1 tsp replaces a whole cup of sugar.Also the iherb price is about half of what the local health food charges!

Disappointed - other brands more concentrated

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I usually use NuNaturals but the product is so popular that iHerb has been out of stock for over a month. So I decided to try this Now brand due to the high review. Well this product is diluted. I have to use 3 times as much product then I do if using Nu Naturals. NuNaturals is currently 8.38 for a 2 ounce bottle. The Now Better Stevia is currently 6.41 for a 2 ounce bottle. So since I have to use 3 times as much for the same sweetness I will end up spending 19.23 versus 8.38 to achieve the same level of sweetness. Also NuNaturals states that 5 drops is 200 mg of Stevia. No where on the Now Better Stevia bottle does it state how much stevia per serving, NO WHERE. I cannot recommend this product. Stevia user since 2004.

So, so

Posted by Ceejayb on May 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Was disappointed in the fact the eyedropper tube is plastic and sitting in the solution leaching for who knows how long before use. The brand I usually buy has a glass tube, which I prefer. This one is not bad on food for the taste, but not so good in tea. The amount I have to use to taste the sweet in tea is so much more than my previous brand and then you can taste this stevia "aftertaste". My other brand only needs a drop or two for the sweetness in tea and no strange flavor. Don't think I will buy this brand of stevia again.

Suprisingly yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a great alternative to splenda, aspartame, etc.. It's really sweet. I don't taste any sort of aftertaste at all. I love it.

Sweetner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for sweeting cold liquids, no calories, no aftertaste, great product.

Stevia rating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Not as sweet as I had hoped. Pretty good still, though.

Its ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Not as sweet as other brands I have tried

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Dissolves instantly and very good price.

Tastes great - no after taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Me and my daughter have tried stevia liquid in a fruit smoothie and tea and I think the taste is better than splenda or nutrisweet. No after taste and as sweet as sugar, but healthy.

The best natural sweetner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The only sweetner I use in my coffee. Such a small amount is needed and no calories.