Very sweet!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

And I mean that in more ways than one! Stevia is by far my sweetener of choice. I drink lots of yerba mate, and it is lovely in mate or coffee or tea. Knowing that this is a natural sweetener, not a chemical compound, is very valuable to me. And this 8 oz. size is a great value. I refill the smaller dropper bottles I've gotten before. I even keep one in my car!

Should have been better top on bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Impossible to get single drops out without spilling on bottle. Taste much better than sweeteners, and i hope much more healthy.

Pretty good.

Posted by BreadwithHoneyfavorites on Nov 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My biggest complaint is that the lid drips and I think it makes you waste a lot. I rebottled it in a small bottle with dropper and that seems to work better. Otherwise, a good product for a good price.

The Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love stevia! I use it in just about everything. I buy the 8 oz. bottles to refill the dropper bottles. I prefer the extract over the glycerite.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is my firt time buying this brand of Stevia extract but it is just as good as more expensive options. I will order this one again.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The product itself is great. We have used stevia for years and this is the most economical way of refilling our 2oz bottles. My only complaint was the seal was not sealed the best so a little leaked out during transit I have purchased this product multiple times before and had no problems so I hope this is a one only issue

On the sweet side of things

Posted by pattipike53 on Jul 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a pleasant-tasting stevia. The price is affordable enough. The only downside is that it is in a base that contains alcohol. Also, it tends to get gummy around the opening. Other than that, it's quite nice.

good price and sweetening power

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use 1/2 tsp per half gallon iced tea. The powdered stevia doesn't dissolve well; this is a good alternative.

GReat!

Posted by BroomHilda on Jun 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great cost benefit ! If you ve used stevia before and u like it, that's the best choice

Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this, I mix both kinds together so it's not so thick, it's great with a little real vanilla added!