WARNING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Contains Maltodextrin!! Which causes insulin spike worse than sugar!! POINTLESS AND DECEIVING!!

hello sweetness, goodbye heartburn

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2006 | Verified Purchase

This is the best deal I've seen anywhere, online or in a store, for stevia extract packets. I use this as a sweetener in my coffee and in smoothies. In coffee, I think it's just as good as any other sweetener, except for the last sip in a cup, which always seems to have a concentration of sweetness in it. I guess it doesn't dissolve quite as well as other sweeteners, but as I say, that only seems to affect the last sip. I've discovered another benefit of stevia that I didn't expect: it prevents heartburn! I used to take medication every day for severe chronic heartburn. Now I never get heartburn anymore, as long as I have a few packets of stevia every day.

Now Foods, BetterStevia, Zero Calorie Sweetener, Original, 100 Packets, 3.5 oz (100 g)

Posted by alvinlky on Apr 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Quality supplements at an economical price. The product and comes from a Company, I have trusted for years.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

No aftertaste or bitter taste. Excellent product.

Great product, great price!

Posted by jeplace on Mar 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Stevia is healthy for you- it is an herb. For the packets of Stevia, I like this the best, I like the taste. The price is so much less than the health food stores. I like having packets to take with me and also to have around for guests.

All-around good deal

Posted by rosavader on Feb 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Stevia is a wonderful alternative to higher-calorie sugar and frightening artificial sweeteners, and iherb.com has the best price anywhere!

Kathy JT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The Now Foods, Stevia Extract taste GREAT! I have been using Splenda and now use Stevia. It taste better than Splenda and more like sugar.

Stevia review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful sweetener with no after taste and it dissolves in my hot and cold cereal and coffee easily. It is easy to take when traveling, too!

Now Foods, Stevia Extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I found that I use Stevia Extract more in my cooking than anything else. I like to put it in my bran muffins or any where I would normally have used sugar It has helped me get off sugar without the sugar cravings. I don't crave sugars anymore like I did before the stevia. I like the taste of it also. I was also very amazed with your quick delivery. I ordered my products on Mon and received they two days later on Wed. Thanks Dorafay

Excellent Natural Sweetener

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Stevia for about 3 years and absolutely love it. I use it in coffee and tea. It can also be used to sweeten cereal and can be used in baking, etc. I carry it in my purse, so I don't have to use the artificial sweeteners that can be harmful to my health. I highly recommend it. Kenna Hill