Great for Hair!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for about 10 months now, and I have to say that my hair has grown in much fuller than it has in several years. It is also a good bit less unruly which may or may not be due to the biotin, but it is nice to have all this extra hair to wonder about.

wow !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

since I've been using this product my hair grew so much. I have to color my hair at least once a month because my roots start to show. Not bad at all!

Makes my fingernails stronger!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

On the advice of my nutritionist, I've been taking Biotin for a couple of years now and there's a definite difference (strengthening) of my fingernails which used to break and split all the time. Again, I like NOW products because they are of high quality and are reasonably priced.

My hair is growing back!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I waited to do this review until I had been using this product for over a month. My daughter and I both take this and her hair and nails growning fast (and strong). Me -- I noticed new hair coming in! My hair had been thinning for a few years now and I am so excited to have it growing back. My nails look great too! Definately reccommend it.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, just remember at 1000 mcg it is only a low dose compared to the 5000 mcg caps and some may have to take more than one capsule per day

Biotin is fabulous for your hair and nails!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Being anemic and family history of female baldness, I suffered from drastic hair loss a few months ago. Completely devasted I was searching for answers and products to help with hair growith. Over and over, Biotin was recommended. I have been using it since September and no longer have hair loss...only hair growth. Yeah!!! I am ordering some more today.

Biotin Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My hair was thinning from working at a very stressful job. It had gotten to the point where I couldn't successfully make a ponytail. After using the Biotin for 3 months, I am happy to report stronger, thicker hair. I haven't seen much growth in the length, but it is very much thicker, prettier, and more manageable.

Very pleased. Will buy again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great stuff. Good dosage amount (5000 is too much, from what I hear), and as long as I take it every other day (I need to test more) I don't get acne. I had a brief outbreak in the begining, but now that's fading. My fingernails are so much harder (they used to be so bendy and weak), and I can almost feel the difference in my hair growth, and can already see a difference in there. Small pills, great product.

Great choice for Biotin supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take two a day to supplement and find that it does make my hair and nails grow faster/stronger. Price is excellent. I also like that the capsule is very small.

Now Foods Biotin, 1000 mcg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent. Pills are easy to swallow. Helps my nails to grow faster and strnger. The do not crack as much now.