Help

Very effective for gout

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I seldom give a review as most of my purchases are antioxidant that I've no way to measure. Replaced my husband's allupurinol with Black Cherry Fruit Extract for 3 months and his Uric Acid dropped from 8.1 to 7.4.

Now Foods, Black Cherry Fruit Extract, 750 mg.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

By taking the Black Cherry caps,the black cherry Concentrate juice and the Hyland's Arnica, I can now cope with the servere pain. Anyone with medicine allergies should be able to take these products with out any problems. Trust me. I am allergic to everything. Thank God for alternative medicine.

Effective and strong alternative for arthritic or gout symptoms

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Safe, strong and effective measure toward arthritic and gout symptoms. Fast reaction. Highly recommended.

EXCELLENT FOR ARTHRITIS PAIN

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Excellent pain relief for arthritis. Gave a bottle to a friend who could no longer close his hand, due to arthritis pain and now makes a fist with ease! Used to have horrible back pain...it's minimal since taking Black Cherry! Don't wait, pain killers are killers! This stuff WORKS!! THANKS IHERB!!

using for gout with omega 3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Taking fish oil and Black cherry supplements on a daily basis with a slight modification to eating habbits and types of foods eaten. I am 28 yrs old and have had gout attacks a couple of times already... when the doctor told me allopurinol for the rest of my life... I almost went nuts! Read on many forums and sites that black cherry is a natural saviour for gout patients and some info on fish oil too. Ive been on allopurinol for cca 6 months 200mg/day (2 attacks while on)... decided about a month agoit was enough... quit allopurinol as soon as cherry arrived.... attack free since . ... now dont think you take a couple of cherry pills and youcan have a few beer...nope...it took me a year to figure out a few things that caused attacks forme (ice cream, beer, sea food...didnt even try with organ meats since they are a big no no)...i would like to think this is helping... morning 1 fish oil capsule (omega 3 - 120 and 180mg) and 2 cherry... noon same...dinner same... gout free since! :-) ordering more soon! thank you iherb for the great prices!

The most efficient gout relief

Posted by NatureHeals on Oct 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am a gout patient of many yeas and tried various remedies with different results. Black Cherry extract so far is the best prevention and curing remedy based on my experience. It helps prevent a gout attack if I have eaten or drunk something "illegal" and if an attack still happened it brings the fastest relief comparing to anything else. Black Cherry extract is my #1 gout medicine and the Now Foods Black Cherry is the strongest potency and the best value for money. Strongly recommended.

Black Cherry Fruit Extract, 750 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be helping eliminate the inflamation in my body. The jpain is much less.

black cherry fruit extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for approx. 5 years now. At 3 pills a day, it has held off gout attacks that were frequent without it. It appears to work as well as prescription Allopurinol. iHerb does a fine job of providing this easily and timely.

Very effective for Gout

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I managed to convince my partner to try this after reading reviews on iherb. He has gone from having a gout attack every ten days, to not having had one in three months. He's waiting to get a read on his uric acid levels now, but is a converted believer in the effects of the black cherry and can't go without these in his daily routine.

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I seriously have gout. I could not find enough cherries to eat when they were out of season so the flair up became frequent. Someone suggested cherry extract and I found your site. So far so good no flair up so far.