Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this hoping it would help with my stiff joints. Was I surprised when not only were my joints better, but two other chronic conditions also cleared up! No more heartburn or tearing eyes. After some investigating, I learned that arthritis and gout are sometimes the result of too much uric acid. I also didn't know that one of the first systoms of arthritis is tearing eyes. I suffered with heartburn and runny eyes for three years, then I tried this product for my joints. Only wish I had found this sooner. Love this product. Love iherb. from Apple Valley California USA

Excellent natural anti-inflammatory for osteoarthritis

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have taken this product now for three years and found it to be as effective, if not more so, than any of the NSAIDs I was prescribed by my doctor. I take one capsule in the morning and one at night along along with Glucosamine & Chondroitin, and I am able to function without pain. If I've done too much gardening or cleaning silver, I will often get a flare-up, but an extra-strength Tylenol nips that in the bud.

Great for Pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have Hashimoto's. Went undiagnosed for a LONG time. Inflammation was so bad for some years that literally EVERYTHING hurt. I discovered the pain-killing properties of Cherry serendipitously. My husband brought me a bag of cherries as a treat. After I'd eaten about 15, I realized that I was nearly pain free. The next day I did some reading and found this Cherry Fruit Extract. It works and you don't have to worry about side effects!

The best remedy for gout

Posted by NatureHeals on Oct 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am a gout patient of many yeas and tried various remedies with different results. Black Cherry extract so far is the best prevention and curing remedy based on my experience. It helps prevent a gout attack if I have eaten or drunk something "illegal" and if an attack still happened it brings the fastest relief comparing to anything else. Black Cherry extract is my #1 gout medicine and the Now Foods Black Cherry is the strongest potency and the best value for money. Strongly recommended.

5 star all the way

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have taken this off and on for the past three years, why I leave it I don't know but I will try not to miss it again. Takes a week to two weeks to feel the difference, it is sublte but the aches and pains are diminshed on this delightful extract.

Joint pain and mobility enhanced

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this product in combination with Hi-Tech's Pain Rx has relieved the joint pain I have as a result of an accident. Although the nerve damage limits my mobility, these products allow for a much more acive life than without them.

cherry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product works for husband's gout. took three months and is controlled and totally gone. taking it to control with diet change too.

Helps husbands gout

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband suffers greatly from gout which causes him to take stong meds to control it. His dr. asked that he drink cherry juice but that wasn't happening because of how tart is is. The extract pills have certainly helped contol his gout.

Best thing for gout or joint pains

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I would swear by the benefits of Now Foods Black Cherry Fruit Extract. Due to heavy medications over many years my body developed gout pains in the feet that were quite intense. I take 3 capsules a day and I do not have a problem. This is a must have for anyone, I believe who has diabetes, heart, gout, or rheumatic type pain!

Good for arthritis on fingers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After months of taking black cherry, the pain and swelling on my arthritic fingers improve alot. Will continue taking it.