Help

Work Well

Posted by Jblondie on Aug 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take this for inflammation and pain. I have been taking high doses of ibuprofen everyday for several years now and wanted to find something natural to take. This product works well enough I don't have to take ibuprofen on a regular basis anymore. I do take 6 a day to get effective results.

Fantastic so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this for about 1 1/2 weeks now and the results for me are amazing. I've tried other supplements for joint pain with moderate success but with the boswellia my joint pain has already decreased by 75 percent or more. As of yesterday I've stopped taking my prescription NSAIDs as I have read that they act to reduce the effects of the boswellia and the boswellia has already proven to give me more pain relief than NSAIDs ever did. I've ordered some more for my parents to try. I know that everyone doesn't get the same results from any particular supplement, but boswellia so far has been my magic bullet for killing chronic joint pain.

Boswellia battling arthritis inflammation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Our doc banned Cox2 inhibitors for arthritis, saying: "get used to walking with a cane". So we have searched and tried many things. At first, Zyflamend really helped bring down the inflammation, but after it was bought out by P&G (Proctor and Gamble), the newest bottles have stopped working like it used to. Are they cutting corners to make a profit? So we use Serrapeptase, and Boswellia - and even still use the Zyflamend, hoping it might add relief. Must say, since adding Boswellia, the inflammation all but disappeared.

Boswellia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It has helped a lot! Thank you!! I take Boswellia for my Ulcerative Colitis symptoms. It really seems to help with the joint pain that I experience with this condition, as well as not flaring as often or as hard as when I don't take it. LOVE this herb!!

Works for fibromyalgia and aching wrists...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Nov 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i wish this product would be in stock more often,i can hardly fint it. Boswellia seratta is the most researched species that comes from the traditional use of ayuverdic medicine as well as modern clinic proof of effectiveness and after a short term of using it i can say it really makes a difference in pain relief,in addition to its joint and tendons rejuvenating effects.i wonder how are the other species of Boswellia such as Boswellia Sacra , Boswellia frereana , Boswellia socotrana , olibanum , Frankinsence or the chinese Ru Xiang in comparison to the well known and researched B.Seratta...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Totally Satisfied!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The product I ordered (Boswellia Extract)arrived promptly. It works perfectly as a remedy for my asthma from allergies. I highly recommend it to everyone for complete relief from the same! It causes no side effects and the extra strength veggie caps of 600 mg per capsule reduces the need to take many capsules each day. I take one in the morning and 2 in the evening which allows me to breathe normally and sleep well! Thanks a million! Will re-order for next summer.

THIS WORKS - BUT CAREFUL- Inflamation only

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I tried this when I start to have a flu (with lung inflamation) and for an ear infection I've had. Also to reduce muscle soreness. This WORKS. Personally no side effect unlike some people who do, especially stomach and digestive discomfort is often reported. If you eat enough and have it with meals, maybe with something fatty it's fine really, but I can only speak for myself. Works like magic on muscle soreness. Works really well if you take it at very early but sure symptoms of an inflamation. I am staggered by the results. Amazing purchase. Try and see for yourself. I give it a 5/5 no problem, which is hard to get from me, look my other feedbacks.

Inflammatory Assistance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works well as an anti-inflammatory. Best when in combination with Omega 3-6-9 and Curcumin (prefer Phytosome, Meriva complex).

Nothing

Posted by PinkOveralls on May 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this on the advice on my massage therapist. I hoped it would help with osteoarthritis, but I haven't had any results after one entire bottle. Maybe another brand works better.

Good for pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I both take this. He has a bad knee and I have a crochet weary thumb. Boswellia is helping both of us.

1 2 3 4