fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started taking Brewer`s yest because I had acne breakouts at 33 yr old. Since I started taking this product (about 3 weeks now), the difference is remarquable almost all my acne is gone and my skin is clear. I will continue using this product for sure.

great product but....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

each tab only contains an extremely low amount of vitamin content...so u need to take 30 tab a day to get same content as 2 tablespoons of "NOW powered Brewers Yeast". i personally take 32/day. Which i dont mind because i cant do tablespoons...i need tablet form. so buy 2 (500 tab) containers to get 1 month supply. Do ure own reasearch if u think i'm wrong. (but i'm not...lol)

Good source of B6

Posted by khessel on Aug 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Brewer's yeast was one of the recommended as a supplement during the 1st trimester of pregnancy in a book I read, "Real Food for Mother and Baby", by Nina Plank. (Of course according to the label, you must consult a physician if you are pregnant before taking this product).

Excelent Product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Brewer's Yeast

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good for improving strength in shoulder's

very good..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good..

nice price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

nice price

I haven't been sick yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My dad told me he read an article about how there are 5 common things that people who rarely get sick have in common and brewer's yeast was one of them. So I started taking it early 2011 and I'm still taking it and I haven't been sick. Winter is coming so we'll see if I make it through. I have been around sick people at work and I haven't caught anything yet so I'm going to stay positive about this. I tried taking the powder formula but I prefer the tablets even though you have to take more. The powder formula is too strong tasting and ruins the taste of my protien shakes.

Great!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

High quality and good price

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We give these tablets to our dog to help ward off fleas. Fleas don't like the taste for some reason!! Our dog eats them like treats!!

1 2 3