fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1149157 on Apr 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started taking Brewer`s yest because I had acne breakouts at 33 yr old. Since I started taking this product (about 3 weeks now), the difference is remarquable almost all my acne is gone and my skin is clear. I will continue using this product for sure.

great product but....

Posted by Reviewer1067711 on Nov 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

each tab only contains an extremely low amount of vitamin content...so u need to take 30 tab a day to get same content as 2 tablespoons of "NOW powered Brewers Yeast". i personally take 32/day. Which i dont mind because i cant do tablespoons...i need tablet form. so buy 2 (500 tab) containers to get 1 month supply. Do ure own reasearch if u think i'm wrong. (but i'm not...lol)

Good source of B6

Posted by khessel on Aug 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Brewer's yeast was one of the recommended as a supplement during the 1st trimester of pregnancy in a book I read, "Real Food for Mother and Baby", by Nina Plank. (Of course according to the label, you must consult a physician if you are pregnant before taking this product).

Best immune booster around and inexpensive

Posted by Reviewer2342402 on Feb 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am never sick. At the first sign of feeling like I am coming down with anything I take a hand full 4 or 5 and feel great and symptoms go away. I also recommend them to my patients

No more flea bites

Posted by Reviewer2358344 on Jan 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The fleas love me more then my cats so I take one tablet a day keeps then off me I've been taking for years and when I run out the flea know.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2503410 on Nov 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take a few of these with each meal. They totally help eliminate my sugar cravings.

Satisfied 100%

Posted by Reviewer2671707 on Aug 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The product is of the most excellent quality. Very quick dispatch. Satisfied 100%.

Bug Repelent

Posted by Reviewer3181107 on Aug 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is why we take so much of this. When you use a lot of one vitamin you not only want quality you want quantity and at a reasonable price. You cannot beat this Brewer's Yeast for both.

Natural source of some vitamins

Posted by Immortalhair on Jul 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I feel this works better than synthetic isolates, but you need to take a lot of it! I take about 15 of these twice per day.

great product