not verry good seed

Posted by Reviewer2632259 on Apr 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

about 1/2 the seeds don't sprout.

Disappointed.... germination rate less than 50%

Posted by Reviewer1023846 on Apr 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Speedy delivery as always, yet germination rate of seeds is far from satisfactory :-(

Little germination

Posted by Reviewer2382452 on Apr 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've always had good luck with sprouts, but I tried twice with these. Very little germination even after five days. Will not buy again.

Nice price.

Posted by Reviewer2045416 on Apr 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Broccoli is growing and taste wonderfull.

Posted by Reviewer1499855 on Apr 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am very impressed with your product and your company. I ordered the broccoli seeds after reading the benefits of sprouts in several articles and news reports. I have often felt ordering anything online is a gamble and this one paid off. The order arrived before the scheduled due date and the sprouts are amazing. I will be ordering many more products and recommending your company to others.

Broccoli Seeds for Sprouts

Posted by Reviewer1483007 on Dec 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

When these grow correctly, the broccoli sprouts are pretty good. However, I do find them somewhat difficult to grow. It seems that the timing has to be exact otherwise they get moldy.

I like these. sprout seed a lot.

Posted by Reviewer2986614 on Jan 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I initially made a mistake of mixing this product with some very old seeds. The older seeds had a very low percentage of sprouts. Then there were these other seeds that grew like crazy (that was your Broccoli seeds). Your broccoli seed grew well and tasted very good. My grand children also grew some of them and really enjoyed them on sandwiches in the place of standard lettuce. I will order more of this product.

Germination depends

Posted by Reviewer1846130 on May 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's a good price, I had bought two bottles in different times. First one had about 2/3 germination, second bottle was much better, only about 10% did not germinate from the beginning, but part of them germinated one-three days later than other seeds. I like the quality of the seeds overall. I used them also to plant in our garden - fun for my daughter.

[Now Foods, Broccoli Seeds, 4 oz (113 g)]

Posted by Reviewer3050853 on Dec 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I put them in my sprouter and made sprouts for salad! great source of sulforfane!

Nice sprouts..................

Posted by Reviewer1177508 on Jan 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

High germination rate and really nice sprouts!!!!!!!!!!!!