bug ban burns the skin

Posted by annegoggans on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am sure it works, but it burns our sons skin. He screams like crazy when we spray his skin...even on his body. He uses other brands fine, just not this one.

It's fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't smell and not one bite when I was using it on the Habitat trip to Malaysia working at an outdoor construction site all day for a week! Amazing!

Love it so far!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This goes on nicely and smells great! What more can you ask for in a natural, DEET-free insect repellent. I will update my post if it fails to keep the bugs at bay.

Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell and it works like magic. Mosquitoes just stay away!

Great Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Used it for the first time last night while washing my car - no bug bites! Highly recommended - nice scent too.

Best all-natural spray I have tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It's moderately effective for me, but I am the kind of person who still gets bitten up even when slathered in DEET. This all-natural harmful chemical-free alternative smells good (for a bug spray) and leaves skin feeling clean, not icky. This spray is definitely a keeper.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff!! No bad ingredients. I used to make my own, but this is much easier and it works for me. I live in FL with lots of mosquitos and yellow flies. It works!!

nice and easy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's really easy to apply, nice smell. Does the job. Needs to be repeated after 2 hours or so, to keep the effect.

Works fine, price is right

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my children because I didn't want to use chemicals on their skin. I just wish it had eucalyptus and smelled a little better. Its a really strong citronella smell. A little goes a long way!

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

smell is great, affective repellent