My favorite C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite Vitamin C (and I have tried many different brands). I like that it is a capsule and not a tablet. I like that I can take only one to get 1000 mg and it also contains Rutin and Bioflavionoids. It does not upset my stomach like others have. I take 1-2 capsules daily for general preventative health.

nimetu

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Kasutan seda aastas paar korda mitu kuud järjest et immuunsust tugevdada ja viirused eemal hoida. See sobib mulle hästi, väga hea toidulisand.

You liked buying people's goods

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very nice

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The vitamin C of NOW believed to be of the top. We continue to prefer these because they have great effect, absorbency and reasonable cost. When using the simplest form I had small digestive .On the problem then gets bioflavonoids disappeared. I am of the theory of high-dose vitamin C in combination with lysine and proline for heart disease and cancer prevention. Personally I see significant improvement in hypertensive subjects and stithanchis.Tha continuation in the same way..

Take this daily.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Vitamin C is the sunshine vitamin. We need it.

Good and cheap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love it!!

very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

a product needed for daily use

Great product

Posted by Blessed1 on Apr 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this is an awesome product , I use it to boost my immune and for collagen , will buy again

NOW Foods

Posted by kanoekat on Mar 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I try to take one a day for wellness during cold season. I don't usually get sick!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very high dosage in a convenient pill form, easy to take. I noticed a small cut on my leg one day that was red, infected and not healing for several days. I started supplementing with Vitamin C and within 24 hours the wound was no longer red and started healing. Vitamin C is great stuff, not just for fighting off colds. I also noticed a great improvement in my stiff, achy joints. I weight-train several days a week and often get minor joint injuries, but after taking the Vitamin C I don't get injured as much, and when I do the joints heal much faster. This stuff is great, I highly recommend Vitamin C for anyone who is active or could use a boost in their immune system!

1 2