all around vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

excellent for many things including allergies. bothers me some that it comes from China

re: Vitamin C for life!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

As recommended by my doctor, I take 8,000 mg of vitamin C a day. This is the product that he sells at his office. It is easy to swallow capsules a good thing when you are taking 8 a day. AND Iherb sells it for one third the cost. Thank you IHerb. Jerilyn Stanka

NOW C-1000 capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have taken NOW's C-1000 with bioflavenoids for years and have seen a most significant difference in my health during period when I have slacked off. Great product.

Good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

THis c is in a great form and I love the 1000 mg. C should not be undervalued as a valuable antioxidant. I take it with N-acytle cystine, milk thistle extract, gamma E, beta carotene, b complex to protect myself from harmfull chemicals that we are all subjected to in our modern lives. Your liver is the number one thing to take care of! Also include alpha lipoic acid as that recylces the vitamins and you get more bang for your buck.

Mr Sam

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

very potent form of vitamin c, that easily swallowed

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Easy to take caps.

Cheap and Good Vitamin C + 10% Bioflavonoid

Posted by RubiesHealth on Apr 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

There are so many Vitamin C formula around, even within the same brand, that can get even regular customers confused. This formula contains 1000mg no-frills ascorbic acid in one capsule. It comes with 10% citrus bioflavonoid (of which 37% is Hesperidin) and 2.5% Rutin. Both enhance the properties of vitamin C. Hesperidin and Rutin are good for varicose veins. This formula is ideal for people who have auto-immune disorder (e.g. lupus, vitiligo), who cannot tolerate high intake of citrus bioflavonoids. It also does not contain Rosehip extract. People allergic to rosehip extract can develop wheezing, sinus congestion, or rashes from rosehip intake. BTW, for chronic venous insufficiency (CVI), Life Time Diosmin Complex is an excellent product to explore.

Like it!

Posted by GoodLife on May 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Helps to get restored after physical and mentel stresses. **** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************

C-1000

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

No longer having a bad cold. And when it appears it is over before you know it.

cheap. love cheap.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

no stomach upset from them