The Customs agents in Norway has confiscated Now Foods C-1000

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm sorry but I can't make any rate because the customs agents in Norway has confiscated C-1000 and Vitamin D-3 that I ordered from you. I recieved a letter from them saying that they would return both products to you. (They said in the letter that Now Foods C-1000 are medicine? And therefore they held back both bottle of Vitamins).

whithening

Posted by cynufy on Dec 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

its good for skin

bleeding gums... gone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After I saw Dr Rath's recomendations I tried two grams of this product. My gums are not bleeding any more.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great value and quality. The time release are more agreeable to my system and allow me to take the large amounts I need when stressed. When I am stressed I have taken up to 6-8 grams spread out during the day. It just melts the stress away. Not always but much of the time.

C Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent value, received here in Poland very promptly. These pills keep all of us healthy, despite terrible winter over here, none of us contracted any flu or cold. We are happy to on C-1000 - and will continue for as long as possible. Thank you Cheers

thanks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

thanks

for my adrenals

Posted by burdypie on Sep 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

taking this for adrenals, as most of the body's vitamin C is found there...also as a helper with colds and flu and skin is wonderfully line free.

Large does w/ no stomach upset.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I typically take 10 grams of Vit C per day, 5 grams per dose without stomach upset at all. If I have a cold coming on I up the daily intake to 15-20 grams still with no upset.

Dr's Best MSM and Vitamin C -1000 sustained release stopped UC attack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Dr's Best MSM (two 1.5 gram tablets twice a day with with one vitamin c -1000 sustained release tablet twice a day stopped an ulcerative colitis attack. It took a week. From now on, the person with UC will be taking vitamin C and MSM every day to prevent any more UC attacks.

review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Taken when you feel a cold coming on, its super and works